Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    lvlv
    Participant

First Adult Passport after naturalisation

Applied when processing time was 4 weeks, it’s now been 6 weeks and no progress!

Application history

Application being processed 8:41am on 28 February 2022
    Documents received 11:23am on 12 February 2022
    Application received 1:12pm on 1 February 2022
    Identity details received 1:12pm on 1 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:51pm on 1 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 12:40pm on 1 February 2022
    Application submitted 12:40pm on 1 February 2022

jespop30
    Participant

Amy93 – not till 4th April thankfully, so guess I have time especially now it’s in examination. Be glad I won’t have to apply for any new passports for 5 years after this, so stressful.

jms
    Participant

@ tar_pharm

Finally got a text from PO saying, they received the documents.!

Hope you will hear soon!

Excellent, hopefully it won’t take as long to go through the rest. Is yours a first one or a renewal?

It seems I might be the only one left without ‘documents received’ in the usual timeframe…

Crazy8
    Participant

Perhaps some of the posters could use this (Guidance for/if compensation due):

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/926258/Compensation_guidance_edt.pdf#page=7&zoom=100,93,504

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Crazy8.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Crazy8.
    Badger
    Participant

JMS – you aren’t the only one!

Child renewal application on 20 Feb and Royal Mail tracked delivery on 25 Feb. Still nothing.
    I rang on Thursday and they said they have bulk loads of bags and there doesn’t seem to be an order they open them in.

I’ve asked for other ID to be returned so we can at least travel and was told 5-7 working days for that ….but if they still haven’t logged them, I don’t see how they can send them back.

djbdane
    Participant

I rang on Thursday and they said they have bulk loads of bags and there doesn’t seem to be an order they open them in.

I sent my docs by Special Delivery and I have seen a signature for it on the tracking – so probably better than just the RM tracked as they do have to sign for it – but it still took 11 calendar days from when I knew they were delivered to being marked as delivered on the tracking.

Badger
    Participant

DJbdane – sorry I meant special delivery because I have the signature too to show it was signed for on Feb 25th.

amy93
    Participant

Has anyone asked for a return of documents / cancellation?

Just weighing out options

Frustrated_1
    Participant

I’ve asked for my supporting documents to be returned. Even that is a hassle! One told me to send a letter, another one said an email is sufficient but they are taking ages to even acknowledge the email.

djbdane
    Participant

DJbdane – sorry I meant special delivery because I have the signature too to show it was signed for on Feb 25th.

Mine were only delivered a couple of days before yours and my application was approved yesterday, waiting for the sent update- so has there been such a massive influx of documents in those two days after mine were delivered to make processing them in a timely manner impossible? I doubt it – so maybe it is just luck of the draw? Either way it’s bizarre some people are waiting weeks while others aren’t.

pusinky
    Participant

Frustrated_1 – I received a reply today to my email but there are delays in returning documents too so not sure if it’s worth it.

Thank you for your email regarding your supporting documents.

If you have an ongoing application and wish to request the return of your supporting documents, please put your request in writing, advising which documents you would like to be returned and why the documents are required.

Please write to the office dealing with your application.

BELFAST:
    Priority Handling
    PO Box 1401
    Belfast
    BT1 2PP

DURHAM:
    Priority Handling
    PO Box 302
    Durham
    DH1 9ZL

GLASGOW:
    Priority Handling
    PO Box 15388
    Glasgow
    G4 0YP

LIVERPOOL:
    Priority Handling
    PO Box 35
    Liverpool
    L69 2SN

LONDON:
    Priority Handling
    PO Box 33272
    London
    SW1V 1DR

NEWPORT:
    Priority Handling
    PO Box 175
    Newport
    NP20 1XA

PETERBOROUGH:
    Priority Handling
    PO Box 215
    Peterborough
    PE1 1QQ

Please note that the document may be requested at a later date if it is required to complete the application.

Regards,

Customer Service Email Team

sao95
    Participant

Hi, first time posting but so stressed! Applied to replace a damaged passport, sent the documents back same day, have called the office today to be told they can’t find the application and someone will call us in 2 days. We are due to fly out on 1st April and starting to panic. Been stuck as below since last week, anyone else had this?

Documents received 9:34am on 10 March 2022
    Application received 5:35pm on 26 February 2022
    Application submitted 5:35pm on 26 February 2022

Frustrated_1
    Participant

Thank you. I’m worried that I request the documents back and that adds another month or two to my application. It’s been a really stressful experience so far

amy93
    Participant

Frustrated_1 i’m with you … getting them back may just add to the delay! I want it over and done with at this point!

Sao95 I’ve been stuck at processing for 2 weeks but processing does take longer. Hope yours goes through asap! X

sunshine
    Participant

Finally received confirmation that my documents had been received. I called on Friday and they put a note on the system which was sent to Bootle as it had been over the 10 working days.

Application submitted – 20th February
    Application received – 20th February
    Documents sent by Royal Mail – 24th February
    Documents received on Royal Mail tracking – 25th February
    Documents received – 14th February

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.