Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    clairet1234
    Participant

Mines also been processing since 16th March, were meant to travel on the 7th April, not looking hopeful

wastedoranges
    Participant

@amirun87 no! They’ve said that the ‘in processing’ are being worked through in date order, which obviously isn’t the case as seen so many approved with layer processing dates.

Reg
    Participant

Approved Friday 16th and only printed yesterday. Application went in on 27th January. Utter joke.

TNT are currently taking five working days to collect from them, and then whatever it takes to get to your door.

jespop30
    Participant

Reg – TNT are aiming to delivery with 48 hours after picking up the passport,but a lot of people have had it delivered within 24 hours. I put my son’s application in on the 8th January, and it was finally approved Monday and printed Wednesday. I have done another 3 applications and none took this long. They need to sort the system as it’s a joke.

stressedmum01
    Participant

I applied for both sons passport to be renewed on the 6th March
    Youngest son –
    Applied 6th march
    Signed for old passport 8th march
    Received passport on 15th march
    Approved on 17th march
    Printed and sent on the 19th
    In my hand on the 20th March

Oldest son – Liverpool office
    Applied 8th march
    Signed for old passport 8th march
    Received passport on 18th march
    And then nothing still waiting for it to be approved

We fly out on the 11th April stressing out now

stephanieella
    Participant

Day 24 in processing, every time I call I get a different answer. I’ve been told it’s been examined just waiting to be sent to print and then I’ve been told it hasn’t been examined.
    Was due to fly out and start my new job tomorrow, another £124 to move my flight just hope it comes before 6th April.
    Anyone had any luck being able to collect there passport?

jespop30
    Participant

I know some have managed to collect there passport from TNT before, not sure about the office itself.

cjay
    Participant

fingers crossed for everyone!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by cjay.
    Stp
    Participant

To anyone who’s waited for a call back how long did it take?

clairet1234
    Participant

Never had a call back yet stp!

sjb1980
    Participant

We are due to fly on 7th April.

Daughters renewal sent to Liverpool and signed for on 8th March.
    Documents Received notification on HMPO site on 23rd March – still at this status now.

Does anybody know of anyone who recently has gone from documents received to apporoved to printed and then delivered from Liverpool in 14 days?? Looking on here I think it is now highly unlikely but would love a glimmer of hope!

jespop30
    Participant

The first call back I got was after 11 days, the second call back I received was within 24 hours but think that was because my son’s application had gone over the 10 weeks mark.

stressedmum01
    Participant

You’re with the same time line as me. So I would love to know an update on your passport as it happens

Superstressedmum
    Participant

Hi, my passport was delivered by RM to the Liverpool office on the 8th March but I’m still waiting for my passport to update as being received. Has anyone had similar?

I also required a name change so have sent my marriage cert with my old passport. My two children’s renewals are now in progress but are stuck as they are waiting for my supporting documents to be received and scanned (they have apparently linked the passports). My husbands passport was also sent at the same time but his has been processed and he received his new passport back over a week ago. I am waiting for a call back since Wednesday but no call yet. Do you think my passport is lost?

My details of my time line are:

Application received 8:59pm on 7 March 2022
    Application submitted 8:58pm on 7 March 2022
    Royal Mail signed for – delivered 8th March

Thanks

sjb1980
    Participant

Mine was received on the same day as yours in Liverpool but I only got the ‘Documents Received’ status on 23rd.

My other daughters who we are also renewing went to Durham and they seem to be about a week ahead of Liverpool, as in, it was signed for on the same day as the Liverpool one, went to documents received on 16th March, approved 18th March and then ‘Printed’ on 25th March. TNT are saying that one will be here tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you, I’d say give them a call but when I did, they were about as useful as a chocolate teapot!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.