Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    kerryd
    Participant

Hi all, my daughter’s first child passport was approved on 23rd March but still just showing as approved rather than printed. How long have people been waiting from approved to delivery? Due to fly on Saturday 2nd so need it here by Friday. I’m getting no joy on the phones despite applying on 29th December so it’s well over the 10 weeks 🙁 They just say they’ll put a flag on my application each time

amy93
    Participant

Kerryd – mine took a week to print after approval, it’s usually a few days or a week on average (sometimes a bit longer)

Stp
    Participant

Superstressedmum – I’m in the same boat as you, documents still not logged. By any chance were yours tracked? Mine was logged as Delivered at: 10:40, Tuesday 08 March 2022

I submitted an online enquiry form after 2 weeks, they say you’ll get a reply in 3 days but I’ve had no reply in 6 now.

Used the web chat which is useless and I don’t recommend that anyone bothers using it. Seemed all they could do was look at your history on the website, kept getting told “I don’t have the facilities” for anything else

Now waiting on a call back since Saturday morning

kerryd
    Participant

amy93 – Thank you. If it’s not out for delivery by Thursday morning we will need to reschedule as we have to give our holiday provider 48 hours notice to avoid losing all our money. It’s so frustrating that they still don’t help despite it being well over the 10 weeks.

stressedmum01
    Participant

Stp- my passport Ed for tracked and am they signed for it on the 8th march. 23rd March they updated with received old passport and nothing since then. Still waiting for approved. I rang them and they said they is nothing wrong with my application just waiting for someone to approve it. God knows when that will be and we fly out in the 11th April.
    I’m youngest sons passport was done within 17 days

croftk
    Participant

Superstressedmum- I send my documents on 10th of March they received them in the 11th but did not update tracking until 25th to say they received. Not heard anything since. I fly on 2nd of May

amy93
    Participant

Kerryd – fingers crossed for you x

Reg
    Participant

KerryD – ours was approved on March 18th and printed on 26th. Having spoken to the passport office they say TNT are taking 5 working days to collect from thier printers. Then it’s the final mile / tracking / delivery. We go away this weekend and I’ve already accepted the passport will not arrive. At best it will be with TNT.

sjb1980
    Participant

Update this morning on mine:

2 child renewals, 1 went to Durham, 1 to Liverpool.

One that went to Durham is out for delivery today with TNT – history:

Passport printed 1:14pm on 25 March 2022
    Application approved 10:58am on 18 March 2022
    Documents received 9:13am on 16 March 2022
    Application received 5:05pm on 28 February 2022

One that went to Liverpool, just updated to say approved this morning – history:

Application approved 9:01am on 28 March 2022
    Documents received 11:04am on 23 March 2022
    Application received 5:00pm on 28 February 2022

We go away on 7th April, cutting it fine for the second one but hopefully we get to printed in the next couple of days.

Good luck all!

stressedmum01
    Participant

Got an email today to say it’s approved
    They received it on the 18th March and approved today the 28th hooding it will be printed and sent in the next week

gracelay25
    Participant

Hello everyone, hoping someone can advise/reassure that my child’s first passport *should* be with us in time for flying on 24/04?

Application history:
    Application being processed 11:45am on 24 February 2022
    Documents received 11:57am on 21 February 2022
    Use paper form to confirm identity 2:52pm on 31 January 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 2:51pm on 31 January 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:27pm on 26 January 2022
    Application submitted 5:27pm on 26 January 2022

One email I’ve had back said they’re working to current waiting times (5 weeks) which clearly isn’t true so wondering what the delay is!? Cannot get through to anyone by phone it says busy so call back later then line goes dead. Live chat is literally pointless too. Not sure what to do next!

Stp
    Participant

stressedmum01 – congrats, hope you get it in time. Any chance you know what time on the 8th your documents were delivered?

My worry was that they’ve lost a bag of post from the 8th, so same question to anyone else if theirs was RM tracked on the 8th at 10:40.

wastedoranges
    Participant

GraceLay25 I feel like something is going on with passports that are processing from around that time in Feb. I am still waiting for two from 25 and 28 Feb.
    I don’t seem to have any luck when they finally call me back or using the online form. Just a stupid process – feel like someone’s been off sick and they just sit waiting for their return, rather than are passed on to someone else.

stressedmum01
    Participant

STP – my was signed for at 9.45am on the 8th

gracelay25
    Participant

Wastedoranges – Yes I agree! It’s frustrating when each web chat agent gives different information too. One just told me to just wait for it to be processed and abruptly ended the chat🙄 and then another advised it was being looked at by an examiner since 24/03 so I’m thinking surely it won’t be too much longer?!
    Why bother advertising these are currently taking 5 weeks when that’s not the case for each one, it’s misleading! Surely they should give everyone the 10 week timeframe!
    Good luck hope you get an update soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.