Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    nicola 5
    Participant

when I rang them on the Wednesday they said it was still being processed but the next morning at 8.30am they texed and said it was approved then was posted out the same evening so stay hopeful 😊

Chinstroker
    Participant

They were pretty clear with me they can’t have anyone over and above those booked due to covid restrictions on max no of people on site – so they wouldn’t even let us collect them as soon as soon as printed when we asked if that was feasible.

scottycardo
    Participant

After our chat this afternoon, my anxiety has hit the roof so my wife has booked an appointment (nearest being London!!!) on Monday, hopefully the passports arrive less than a week after or it would be a total waste of time, money & distance!!

troglodyte49
    Participant

For people waiting for passport from Liverpool, my wife applied on 21st August and we are going away on 25th Sept. Passport received 25th August then nothing. Phoned the helpline yesterday – 13th Sept – and was told they would flag our holiday date on the application. Approved five hours later!

Passport printed and sent 12:34pm on 14 September 2021
    Application approved 3:47pm on 13 September 2021
    Documents received 12:07pm on 25 August 2021
    Application received 11:01am on 21 August 2021
    Application submitted 11:01am on 21 August 2021

Well worth the 20 mins to get through.

Chinstroker
    Participant

Ours was submitted slightly after yours, but we’re travelling sooner…weve told them our flight date, but still not seen any change in passport status…getting nervy now.

scottycardo
    Participant

Did you go in for an appointment?
    My wife has an appointment in London (Liverpool is closer for us) on Monday but we then have less than 7 days to get everything back before we travel. Any thoughts or opinions on this?

scottycardo
    Participant

I’ll stop stressing the minute I’m on that plane to be fair

Json93
    Participant

I have just received confirmation of my renewal application, sent to Bootle, being approved this morning.

Application submitted 8:14pm on 22 August 2021
    Application received 8:15pm on 22 August 2021
    Documents received 2:19pm on 27 August 2021
    Application approved 9:11am on 16 September 2021

I hope this is a help to anyone waiting on their application and thank you to everyone who has posted previously.

Chinstroker
    Participant

Good news…that said ours submitted 27th doesnt look good for our travel on 22nd Sept 😥

Chinstroker
    Participant

Keep us posted on when they print and send and when you receive it too of poss. Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Chinstroker.
    Json93
    Participant

They have just sent a message saying my passport has been sent via TNT and can track the delivery with my application reference. I will post again to let you know when I have received it.

PGTIPS
    Participant

My wife should have received her renewal from TNT on the 16th September, after notification on 15th September that it was on it’s way, and it did not arrive. It was prepared by the Liverpool PPO but could not be tracked by them as though they had washed their hands of it after allowing TNT to have it. Also it could not be tracked by TNT because the site was not working. Seems like we’d do better as an immigrant or on the black market? What a CU! Hope you got yours!

Chinstroker
    Participant

Having called them again, our app still hasn’t been seen by an examiner from Docs received 1st Sept. We have tried everything now, so feels like game over in our case. So frustrating that even with plenty of time we could recouped the situation – plus we were willing to pay a handsome fee to expedite things. I wouldn’t mind if the contacts with people were stong, understanding (even human) ones….but seems no flex or warmth when talking to people generally. This is holidays & memories people are missing out on, not a lost parcel!!

I fully expect the estimated times to carry on north for todays update – surely more like 25-30 days for kids renewals

PGTIPS
    Participant

YOU ARE RIGHT ON EVERY COUNT.
    There is no humanism in automation and very few people. We are also frustrated and feel let down by a failing system.
    On a better note( you can read my comments in the Glasgow section) but we found a TNT CONTACT NUMBER(0800)this morning and let it ring for 2 hours and behold….my wife actually spoke to a person!
    Now they say they are inundated(suprise suprise) but say that both our passports will be delivered on Monday 20th September.
    I’m not holding my breath.
    I hope you fare better and hope TNT are not the couriers.

ashleighjohn19
    Participant

Applied for adult renewal on the 25th of August, docs received on the 31st August, just had my approval email this afternoon 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.