Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    paigeadkinx
    Participant

I rang this number today 0300 123 1973. I was on hold for 1hr 45 before anyone answered and she told me that the application being processed stage is roughly 4/5 weeks at the moment and they stop updating the online tracking. She said this had happened with mine because I had documents that needed to be linked to other applications but they have linked 2 weeks ago so as long as everything is okay my applications should be approved by the 22nd of April, if not I need to ring back. She was able to tell me that it hasn’t gone to the examiner yet but will update when it does. She was able to tell me lots more than the normal helpline and assured me that the passport should be with me before we fly on the 8th of May.

michelle26
    Participant

Hi, I have found this forum so valuable during this whole process. After having a nightmare with an Irish application I decide to try and get a British passport for a child.

The major hold up in my application was waiting for them to receive the documents which were sent on the same day as the application was sent. I was asked to get identity confirmed twice, when I rang the passport office they wouldn’t say why so I erred on the side of caution and asked a different witness.

No tracking yet but hopefully it will arrive soon.

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed 1:21pm on 4 April 2022
    Application approved 7:49am on 30 March 2022
    Identity details received 11:37am on 29 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 11:18am on 29 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 9:46am on 29 March 2022
    Documents received 9:56am on 22 March 2022
    Application received 8:15pm on 3 March 2022
    Identity details received 8:15pm on 3 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 4:27pm on 3 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 3:58pm on 3 March 2022
    Application submitted 3:58pm on 3 March 2022

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi there my love I don’t suppose she indicated if the 4/5 processing time was for all applications. Mine has never gone to processing but remained at documents received on 17th March when I keep calling they just tell me its been with the examiner since then with no queries raised but still not gone to approveal and I applied on the 6th March

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi my love can I ask if she indicated the 4/5 weeks indicated the processing of all applications? I submitted my application 6th March& have been on documents received since 17th March never going into processing. When I’m calling I’ve been told its been with examiners since the 17th with no questions or queries but still not yet been approved

paigeadkinx
    Participant

She said the timeframe for processing at the moment is 4/5 weeks so I’m assuming that is the same for all applications. That’s the way it sounded. She said my three are waiting to be seen by examiner but all my documents were linked three week ago on Friday coming so I’m hoping it’s not too much longer for mine. She said if it’s not updated for my 3 by the 22nd I need to ring back.

She said when it goes down that route they stop updating the online tracking until approval as well. Not sure how accurate that is though.

If it’s been with the examiners since the 17th I would speak to them again and ask for updated info cause mine hasn’t been to the examiner yet and I’ve been told another 2 week and if I haven’t heard anything ring back.

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi there thank you so much for sharing that with me hope the rest of your application goes smoothly.

paigeadkinx
    Participant

Thank you, you too! I hope it updates, if it’s with the examiner already then hopefully not much longer. Mines not gone with the examiner yet so hoping that happens soon.

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi there Im in similar situation to you I applied on the 9th March and still at documents received 17th March no updates on tracking ive called and just keep getting told its with the examiners with no queries on it so why after almost 3 weeks its not been approved is beyond me. Ive called them numerous times and just been told to refer to the link re turnaround times. Thats all well and good but what is the point of a tracker with no updates if its with an examiner tell the person who’s passport it is after all they are dealing with what is technically our legal documents and we should by rights have clear access to the information didn’t like that question when I put that to them on the chat link and just ended the call.!!!

cmckenzie444
    Participant

Anyone else approved on 31st March but no notification of printing yet? Its been 6 days, and from what I’ve read on the forum its roughly 3/4 days to print and track from Liverpool at the moment.

Its a child 1st passport, due to fly 20th April.

lcmx
    Participant

Passport received 4 April 2022
    Passport printed 1:06pm on 1 April 2022
    Application approved 9:54am on 28 March 2022
    Documents received 11:59am on 23 March 2022
    Application received 3:36pm on 18 March 2022
    Identity details received 3:36pm on 18 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 2:58pm on 18 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 1:26pm on 18 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 1:12pm on 18 March 2022
    Application submitted 1:12pm on 18 March 2022

lcmx
    Participant

Adult renewal
    Passport received 4 April 2022
    Passport printed 1:59am on 30 March 2022
    Application approved 8:53pm on 24 March 2022
    Documents received 10:39am on 22 March 2022
    Application received 7:10pm on 17 March 2022
    Application submitted 7:09pm on 17 March 2022

lcmx
    Participant

Liverpool office has been quickest for me. Still waiting for passports from other offices all sent at the same time.

sue5015
    Participant

I’ve had an email this morning to say my son’s application is going to be withdrawn on 16th May if the documents aren’t received! I sent them on 22nd Feb? Also my husband’s, have not been noted as received. They have had mine though.

How could they have lost them? Keep trying to phone, last week the progress office was supposed to call back but no-one has.

maryy93
    Participant

Good luck to anyone waiting on passports! I actually can’t believe the situation we are in and the total disgrace that continues to be the passport office.
    We were supposed going on a last family holiday with my mum who is dying of cancer and this is the last time she will be well enough to go.

Before sending in applications on the 2nd of Feb, I called up to get advice about if a normal application would come in time and the best way to send documents to make the application as seem less as possible. I was told as we needed a child first passport as well as adult renewal fast track wasn’t an option (this was factually incorrect information). I sent the documents for both passports in one envelope with a cover letter as requested.

The passport office are aware of our circumstances. Every time you ring up you get a totally different response, none of which ever come true!
    We were told 5-7 days from approval to passport delivered. Mine and my daughters were finally approved the 29th March, we moved our flight date from the 2nd to 6th on this advice (already losing 3/4 days to make the final memories with my mum). Both passports were printed yesterday mine first thing and my daughters at lunchtime. Hers was available to track within and hour and is arriving today. Mine still can’t be tracked.

I have done everything in my power to sort this mess out, TNT are happy for us to pick up in depot when they receive mine. My MP has tried to contact the passport office on our behalf (they have a dedicated MP line) but even they can’t get through.

The passport office have single handedly robbed us of a chance to go on that final holiday together and they don’t even care because it’s been 9 weeks not 10! I would have happily payed for fast track but was told wrongly before applying that a) we wouldn’t be able to do that and b) they would be back within the 9 weeks

Absolutely gutted 😞

amirun87
    Participant

Maryy93: how absolutely awful! I’ve also been getting incorrect information from the start. You should contact bbc watchdog! Tell them of your experience I am sure they’d want to do something. By doing so you will help other not go through what you have been over the last couple months. Safe travels my lovely

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.