Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    nandrewa92
    Participant

Does anyone have any recent experience as to how long it takes for documents to be returned after the application has been approved?

I had to send off a non British passport, that I have due to dual-citizenship, as part of my British passport renewal application. I’ll be travelling to that country soon as so need the passport back as soon as possible.

My application was approved 2 weeks ago, and I received my new British passport last week, should I be chasing the office for an update?

For context I paid for signed for/tracked return of documents.

TikTac
    Participant

I am still waiting for my passport which was printed on 1st April, TNT tracker had it for delivery yesterday but nothing arrived. Need it to fly on Saturday, cannot even check in on the flight.

Noctule8
    Participant

Thanks lovie im beginning to think either my examiner is on a very long tea break or gone on holiday lucky thing !!!.

gracelay25
    Participant

cmckenzie444 – our child first passport was approved 30/03 and printed late last night so fingers crossed yours will be printed real soon !

happynow
    Participant

Hi, posting here because I found this forum really useful. Flying out on Sunday and passport arrived this morning (child’s first passport). Didn’t receive any advance notification from TNT, just kept trying the tracking code (after receiving update that passport had been printed last wednesday), which started working late last night. Fingers crossed for anyone waiting, it’s been a really stressful few weeks.

The big gap in the middle of our application is when we were asked to provide more paperwork, in addition to what was originally asked for (also two sets of 10 working day delays between royal mail ‘delivering’ our paperwork and passport office ‘receiving’ it). I don’t think the rules at the start are clear for adopted children [we were asked for birth certificate OR adoption certificate. We sent birth certificate. They asked us to then send adoption certificate…].

Passport printed 8:56pm on 30 March 2022
    Application approved 1:03pm on 25 March 2022
    Documents received 9:44am on 28 February 2022
    Application received 5:36pm on 17 February 2022
    Identity details received 5:35pm on 17 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 5:27pm on 17 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:05pm on 17 February 2022
    Application submitted 5:05pm on 17 February 2022

dsimmo
    Participant

cmckenzie444 – also approved on 31st March, at 12:59. No further notifications since then, waiting impatiently! Also first child’s passport.

dsimmo
    Participant

Can I please ask what format you enter the reference into TNT? Do you use the PEX part?

l10nrd
    Participant

Yes you use the PEX reference until you get the TNT reference number and press on the number it will take you to the tracker.

dsimmo
    Participant

I printed this morning just after 5am

l10nrd
    Participant

Had my passports yesterday, one was due Monday and the other today according to TNT tracking. Was told that COVID jab and booster record cards are not acceptable for travelling, need to get certificate from NHS another 7 to 10 working days before delivery, need them before the 18th of this month

cmckenzie444
    Participant

dsimmo – great news on your child’s passport getting printed. Got my fingers crossed that my sons will be next off the printing press!

TikTac
    Participant

An update on my child renewal

approved on 24th, did not get the notification of printed till 1st April, tracking was available from 1st late afternoon with a delivery date of 4th April. Passport was not delivered as stated, called TNT yesterday and they put it out for delivery today, delivered on 6th.

Checked the dates on the passport and it was printed on 25th March, 10 days to get to me. Completely unacceptable work by HMPO and their subcontractors.

louisej23
    Participant

Do you know how long it was between your documents being signed for at the passport office and you getting the approved confirmation? I’ve had to send additional docs for proof of parental responsibility (not sure why) but they were signed for 8 days ago, so I’m hoping for an update soon!

TikTac
    Participant

louisej23, My timeline below. I called them on 24th March and the same evening it was approved, don’t know if it is a coincidence

Passport printed 11:27am on 1 April 2022
    Application approved 6:30pm on 24 March 2022
    Identity details received 12:54pm on 22 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 4:48pm on 18 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11:47am on 18 March 2022
    Documents received 10:32am on 15 March 2022
    Application received 12:35pm on 25 February 2022
    Identity details received 12:35pm on 25 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:26pm on 25 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 12:24pm on 25 February 2022
    Application submitted 12:24pm on 25 February 2022

Engineer123
    Participant

I’m in the same boat as you child first passport approved in ,same dates so far but no update on printing being completed we must be in the same batch. I too fly out on the 22th. Some serious lessons learnt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.