Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    cmckenzie444
    Participant

Engineer123 have you managed to get a hold of the office? I’m going to wait until tomorrow morning for an update then will attempt to call. Definitely lessons learnt here, praying for a speedy delivery following printing

Engineer123
    Participant

cmckenzie444 – yeah i had a fast track appointment but since booking it I’ve been told that as the application has been accepted technically the passport exists even if it hasn’t been printed yet. so i can no longer apply for fast track.
    so, I’m in the lap of the gods right now!
    I haven’t rang them for progress as its not beyond 10 weeks and reading on here it appears that phoning before 10 weeks for progress updates gets you nowhere.
    I’m tempted do call – will leave it until Friday.
    this is so stressful.

Engineer123
    Participant

Text message recieved that mine has been printed late last night. But until its in my hand I’m not out of the woods yet. Holiday fast approaching!
    There are rumours in another part of the forum that the backlog is starting to hit the press and they are not offering it but if you ask then there’s a super fast track service where you can pay a fee and prove you’re travelling within the next 14 days. Not sure how true it is but maybe worth a shot to anyone flying soon and desperate.

wastedoranges
    Participant

My sons passport finally arrived today after starting the application on Feb 4!

leahmca
    Participant

Wastedoranges – yey! Hopefully mine will be close behind (application 15th feb)

slw
    Participant

Hey guys! Just thought I’d share my experience. Thankfully it was a positive one! Thanks to a random TikTok video, I realised that my passport may be invalid when I travel to the EU in May! So I decided to renew my (adult) passport just in case! Here’s how it went:

Application submitted: 7:20pm on 21 March 2022
    Application received: 7:21pm on 21 March 2022
    Sent old passport (Royal Mail Tracked 24): 5:00pm on 22 March 2022
    Delivery confirmation: 23 March 2022
    Documents received: 3:23pm on 30 March 2022
    Application approved: 3:30am on 1 April 2022
    Passport printed: 7:46am on 6 April 2022
    Passport delivered: 7 April 2022

So all in all, it took just over 2 weeks! Or 15 days from when my old passport was delivered to their office.

Just a note: I received a message this morning to say that the passport was scheduled for delivery today, but didn’t get a delivery confirmation, and I couldn’t seem to track it.

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi how lucky were you my application was submitted to Liverpool on the 6th of March my documents received on the 17th although signed for on the 9th and only went to approval on the 4th April. Still awaiting printing and delivery. Although my main reason of replying is to confirm to you and warn others regarding what you had heard and seen on Tik Tok. My old passport had an expiry date of October 2022 but was issued in April 2012 the extra 6 months were added on from my previous passport. I knew of the ruling that the EU requires 3 month validity on a British Passport but not the one where it does not recognise any added on months and therefore requires those months to be within a 10 year passport. However I discovered this to my horror when trying to board a Ryanair flight to Lanzarote and told I could not board the plane due to my passport not meeting the requirements of the EU.!!. Let me just say it was a very long walk back in reverse through departures and backdoor of security and how I did not end up in the divorce court by the time we arrived home I will never know. But now I’m approved hopefully I will be making the journey again on the 1st of May

croftk
    Participant

Hi everyone, here is the timeline of my passport hope this helps. I did not get any emails from TNT to say they received it or where going to deliver. I used my PEX number on the TNT website to track the delivery. Hope everybody waiting for passports come soon!

Passport received 8:20am on 8 April 2022
    Passport printed 9:59pm on 4 April 2022
    Application approved 9:06am on 30 March 2022
    Documents received 10:39am on 25 March 2022
    Application received 2:51pm on 8 March 2022
    Application submitted 2:51pm on 8 March 2022

wastedoranges
    Participant

Fingers crossed Leahmca – my husbands applied that date too and it got approved on Monday. No sign of it being printed or sent but hopefully soon. Seems those with February application dates have been taking the longest

dsimmo
    Participant

What format did you enter the PEX number in please? Do you include “PEX” and is it entered in the application number box?

Thanks

l10nrd
    Participant

Dissimo

To trace TNT enter the PEX plus numbers in the place provided and press next. It will either take you to the TNT tracking number or say it does not recognise the numbers and ask you to try again. This happens if TNT have not updated their tracker. When they have it will give you their tracking number and delivery date.

slw
    Participant

Oh no! What a nightmare! I found it so hard to confirm whether my passport would be invalid or not. Some online sources said it would be fine, and others said it wouldn’t be. I decided not to risk it and hope that that my new passport would arrive within 7 weeks! I can’t believe I found out this information on TikTok haha! I hope you get your passport soon and enjoy your holiday in May!

dgmjr2018
    Participant

Hi everyone,

So I recently sent off my passport application and had my identity confirmed again, since the person I originally asked was ineligible.

However, right after sending it off, I had to travel for urgent matters- and given the fact that I finished university for this year, I might stay a bit longer.

Given that I am in the EU at the moment, I wanted to send off my documents (passport included) so by the time I am back home the passport is already in the post.

However,none of the mail couriers (UPS, DHL, TNT etc.) ship to PO BOXes. I tried with the local mail courier and they too don’t ship to PO BOXes.

Is there an alternative address I can send my documents to, or I am stuck with them until i get back?

Frustrated_1
    Participant

First time adult passport application (after naturalisation)

It’s been a very stressful process overall and some much misleading information being provided throughout by customer service. Just 3 days shy of the 10 weeks milestone.

Application submitted: 2 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity: 2 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity: 2 February 2022
    Identity details received: 2 February 2022
    Application received: 2 February 2022
    *Supporting documents sent via next day delivery on 2 February 2022*
    *Documents signed for 3 February 2022 according to Royal Mail*
    Documents received: 11 February 2022
    Application being processed: 28 February 2022
    *Examiner genuinely looked at application 29 March 2022*
    *Informed of discrepancy (only country of birth shown in my foreign passport)*
    *Asked for a callback directly from Examiner (customer service were useless)*
    *Call from Examiner on 4 April 2022*
    Application approved: 5 April 2022
    Passport printed: 8 April 2022
    Passport received: 9 April 2022

tomjaw
    Participant

1st Child Passport Application

Application submitted 17 February 2022
    Identity details received 6 March 2022
    Documents received 23 March 2022 (Recorded delivery was 11 March 2022)
    Application Approved 31 March
    Passport Printed 6th April
    Passport Received 11 April

Another application at the same time is still processing…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.