New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    JadeWinnitt
    Participant

Thank you! Will do good luck to everyone!

feckthis
    Participant

Does anyone know why there is no online premium appointments showing on the website I know everyone is trying to get them but I’m completely beat if I don’t get one in the next few days

feckthis
    Participant

I’ve emailed the upgrade teams but I don’t even have any application in to update as I can’t get an appointment can anyone help at all???

PassportPrincess
    Participant

I’ve read through this thread and feel utterly depressed and helpless. I’m living abroad so can’t even pop to an office.

Does anyone know if the upgrade service for people travelling in 14 days is available for people who applied from abroad? My son’s first passport is in the system and we need to travel back to the U.K. soon

hayleylou
    Participant

Feckthis I’m not sure. You might be better trying to speak to passport office today and see if they can give you an appointment if you don’t have an application in already

danielb12345
    Participant

@lib2022 did you get your passport after?

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

Feckthis they wont look at your application if you haven’t done an application you have to be 14days before travel and the application has to be on documents received or processing. A women from the advice line told me it’s best to look on the evening she looked around 10-11ish and there was apps

hayleylou
    Participant

It’s so frustrating on the phone. Some people very helpful, others are rude at home and can’t be bothered 😫 can not get through to the upgrade team!

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

Morning all I’ve just had the call from Belfast! And I go pick it up tomorrow at Peterborough. Keep emailing everyday call everyday hope you all get it!

hayleylou
    Participant

Yay some more good news 👏
    Anyone had any luck with Liverpool? That’s where my sons passports are. I’ve just emailed again 🙈

arnoldol
    Participant

AS mentioned previously, I got the call yesterday from Peterborough to say my son’s passport could be collected from Glasgow post 2pm tomorrow (ie today). I have since had the standard automated messages telling me that the passport has been approved and printed. On the printed message it says it will be sent to the courier etc etc. I am assuming this is just the standard message and that the can’t update to say it is available for collection as required.

I don’t plan to go to Glasgow until tomorrow to collect as I have to fit it around my work. Also, my wife cannot collect the passport despite being on Mat Leave, as I signed the application. The only way she could collect was for me to send a letter (possibly an email) to HMPO giving her permission (not going down this route as too much hassle – luckily I have an understanding boss).

danielb12345
    Participant

Had call this morning from the Newport office to go pick up my passport at 4.30 we travel on Friday.

Adiiq
    Participant

Finally good to hear that people are receiving their passports just in time for their travel. My application is into 10th week now and travelling within next two weeks. How can I find out which office has my application? I applied online and sent my docs to Bootle, is it safe to say that’s where my application is? Anyone has upgrade team’s email for Bootle?

arnoldol
    Participant

The office dealing iht your application is the one you sent any supporting docs to (if applicable).

The Upgrade email addresses are standard format:

OffocenameUpgradeTeam@hmpo.gov.uk

i.e. GlasgowUpgradeTeam@hmpo.gov.uk

JadeWinnitt
    Participant

Your best to ring progress team to find out I sent mine to bootle but my passport got application got transferred to Belfast

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.