New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    claloub
    Participant

So if I fly Monday 16th when should I get a call back from upgrade team

Rub_03hen
    Participant

Thanks! Is that using the 0300 330 0901 number? I feel every time I call it’s a different message/options given

claloub
    Participant

So if I fly on 16 may when will upgrade call me

monkey1
    Participant

We fly on the 14th no call either mines with Durham. Just been told by advice line my lost passport reference hasn’t pulled across hence why it’s in processing stage since 10th March. Going to Durham office can’t take the stress anymore waiting for the upgrade team to call.

arnoldol
    Participant

@shenisedemi my sons application was in Peterborough. The processed the upgrade and Glasgow printed it for collection.

claloub
    Participant

So I have received an email stating receipt of upgrade request?? Anyone know what this means please

claloub
    Participant

So I recieved An email from Newport passport office stating receipt for upgrade request anyone know what this means

Tara A
    Participant

We fly on the 19th and we got a call asking for the email with flight confirmation to be sent on Thursday last week so did that straight after the call and they advised someone would contact within 2/3 days but still nothing!! I’m so stressed as we don’t have the money to move it😞

samking
    Participant

Can someone please give me some advice. I’m waiting for my daughters passport, it was expired but also lost. I’ve been waiting since 20th March. We fly on the 22nd and I’ve emailed the passport offices to apply for an upgrade and waiting on call, I’ve been sent acknowledgment from a few of the offices stating I will be contacted in 2 working days which will be end of today. If I don’t hear should I contact/email them again. Can anyone give me anymore advice ??? I’m so desperate, we all have our passports except my daughter and although she’s 17 she’s disabled so I can not leave her behind and I wouldn’t want to

arnoldol
    Participant

@samking afraid to say you won’t hear within two working days of applying for the upgrade. I believe they are saying two to three days before. Travel. I fly on Friday and heard on Sunday

samking
    Participant

Thank you, they know how to make us sweat don’t they! I don’t mind tho just as long as it was a guarantee I got it

sickofthisnonsense
    Participant

Just to update, I was finally called today, just 48 hours before I travel. Passport will be delivered tomorrow. I’m very relieved but I have to say this service is a joke!

hayleylou
    Participant

@sickofthisnonsense glad you got the call and they are being sent. where was your application being processed? Mine is at Liverpool. Has anyone had any luck with Liverpool office?

hayleylou
    Participant

@shanisedemi have you received your passports?

sickofthisnonsense
    Participant

@hayleylou mine was originally sent to Liverpool but transferred to Durham. I called the main customer services line every other day since requesting the upgrade and was told something different each time. I issued 3 complaints as things got progressively more confusing due to conflicting advice. I never had any issue getting connected though… chose option 8 then 3 and never had to wait long. However not sure if there’s any point speaking to them!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.