New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    wanokuni
    Participant

Thanks. Is my best shot to call exactly 2 weeks before I go? But in processing for 5 weeks, we go in 3 weeks.

shahaed1990
    Participant

Hopefully you get a call tomorrow

shahaed1990
    Participant

I emailed them on Friday Durham upgrade team and received an automated email back saying they noted the day am flying and will get a call. I fly out on 16th may.

shahaed1990
    Participant

They are working weekends.

shanisedemi
    Participant

Hi all,

I meant to be flying out Friday 7am. My passport came back in less than 3 weeks. Still waiting on my sons. His was a lost passport application. I’ve called every day, spent hours upon hours on the phone. I’ve been emailing Liverpool upgrade team since friday 29th, I have emailed 8 times and had a few automatic emails in response saying 48 hours before travel. Has anyone had any luck with Liverpool upgrade team?? I’m on the verge of a break down .. only 3 working days left until we loose our holiday. Xx

Rub_03hen
    Participant

I just spent over 1 hour 45 mins trying to get through only to get a message asking for me to leave my name and number for a representative to call back, do they actually call or will I need to try again tomorrow?

Waiting on my daughters first passport, flying 24 May

samking
    Participant

When you ring tomorrow press option 8 and then 3. You get through much quicker. They do call you back but can be days.

I fly 22nd and waiting on daughters passport, sent upgrade email yesterday waiting for the call

Rhea B
    Participant

Hi to All,

Some great posts on here thank you. Has anyone been able to upgrade when they haven’t sent their passport yet?

I am away 18th May in Dubai which as my passport has over 6 months left I am ok to travel apparently but then I am going to Europe in July.

I have been advised not to send it back until I return back from Dubai but then only have 6 weeks till Europe.

I have had a right mission to try & get mine renewed & got a fast track appointment but it was rejected as I had already applied after travelling miles & being advised by the UK passport office to go down the fast track line.

I have emailed the upgrade team last week but haven’t had a reply. Can anyone advise please?

stressedoutmum
    Participant

Hi all!!!
    Is anyone flying on 18th and had their upgrade call yet?! :((
    Really trying to hold on to hope!
    Thank you!

arnoldol
    Participant

@stressedoutmum afraid if your flying on the 18th it’s going to be a few days yet. I fly on the 13th and we got the call yesterday. Others were getting it today. They are working at the weekend. Keep the faith. It’s a horrible waiting game

stressedoutmum
    Participant

@arnoldol- thank you for your reply! As long as there’s a little hope I suppose I’ll take that!
    Do they ask you to collect the passports? I was told I could only collect an adult renewal and not child’s first? And my passports are a 10 hour round trip away!!

claloub
    Participant

So sue to fly on 16th may which is next Monday when will upgrade call me

arnoldol
    Participant

@stressedoutmum they can post them but that’s more delay. We picked ours up from Glasgow but the passport was processed in Peterborough and then printed in Glasgow for me to collect. It was my sons first passport

stressedoutmum
    Participant

@arnoldol you’ve been more help than any of my 20 calls to the passport office have been! Thanks so much! Enjoy your holiday 🙂

shanisedemi
    Participant

@arnoldol- which office was your application with?

My sons is with Liverpool & we fly on the 13th too. But no call as of yet. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.