New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    urgentpassport0426
    Participant

@coralp I also fly the 26th and I’ve emailed so many times with the date in the subject yet still nothing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow… really is our last chance. Does anyone know if passport offices are open for collection on weekends?

coralp
    Participant

I think I saw some successfully done the upgrade saying they were offered to collect on Saturday.
    Fingers and toes and everything crossed for us!!!

It is so good to see that there are some successful upgrade stories. I had to cancel my passport and order a new one, I started this all on 16th March. Got the lost reference number, called them to update this, my processing page hasn’t moved. Got a call to contact the london upgrade team on tuesday, I did this, and haven’t yet been contacted. I am holding out hope that I get a call in time to travel on 1st May!!!

Has anyone just turned up to the Victoria London office? That’s what I might do today.

coralp
    Participant

I finally got the call this morning and my daughter’s passport and the supporting documents should arrive next Tuesday. Had to move our flight from 26th April to the end of the week though but at last this long stressful time finished!!!
    Hope you all get the call in time !!

Liveinhope
    Participant

Brilliant news, have a fab holiday. Which passport office was it?

luckyppup
    Participant

Are you able to use the upgrade service for a first time adult passport?

ekamc
    Participant

Has anyone else been successful in relation to the 2 week upgrade? It’s getting to two weeks to my flight tomorrow! I know online it says we can’t use any other fast track process however has anyone also been successful booking a fast track appointment and getting a passport in person? There’s an appointment next week I can book however don’t want to pay the money and be told they cant process it as I don’t have my old passport as it’s been sent to HMPO and I’ve already got an application in the system! Currently on hold and anticipate I will be for a while…

Andrew0510
    Participant

Don’t do it. I wasted my time going to a physical fast track appointment.

I’ve been on twitter and found lots of people getting calls the day before there holiday to collect passports on the day or day before.
    Just email the upgrade team that has your application and pray – that’s all I can do now.
    London (my local office) acknowledged my email and liverpool didn’t (they have the application) – they said they are working in travel order. I’ve got a week to go!

mumofgirls
    Participant

I got finally got a call back from the upgrade team 5 working days (instead of the 2) but they were a day too late – my passport had been approved through digital system and apparently nothing they can do. So now I’m unlikely to get my baby’s passport on time for our holiday on Wednesday. Absolutely devastated – as probably going to have to cancel our holiday for family of 5. 🙁

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Still waiting hope they call, so so worried.

Still haven’t heard. Who has heard and what date do you travel?

Andrew0510
    Participant

I’ve not heard. Trying to travel Tuesday 3rd May.

passportproblems
    Participant

Another success story!

I have been to collect my daughters upgraded passport today in london. Application completed by Durham.
    Applied 5th March and stick processing.

Keep an eye out from a no caller if number!

Am over the moon – also a little less stressed 😂

Andrew0510
    Participant

Great news! When do you fly?

Nixxi92
    Participant

Passport problems can I ask when you travel date is??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.