Peterborough

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    pcmuzzyboy
    Participant

I will certainly be using the fast track process if I have to re-apply. Another £140 odd. I wonder if the Passport office will compensate me any or will they use the excuse that it was my decison to re-apply as opposed to waiting to see if the passport turned up, thus they take no responsibly for the extra charge??

jespop30
    Participant

My daughter’s first passport arrived fairly quickly.
    Application received: 6.06 pm 9 January 2022
    Documents received: 2.58 pm 19 January 2022
    Application approved: 2.59 pm 25 January 2022
    Passport printed and sent: 10.20 am 26 January 2022
    Passport delivered: 27 January 2022

pcmuzzyboy
    Participant

Phoned up today and after being on hold for 55 minutes, my call was answered by a nice gentleman who informed me that the Peterborough office was closed on Friday due to the weather (I didn’t realise Her Majesty’s Passport Office Peterborough was outside!!!) so my case will be a day behind and that I should expect a call tomorrow or Wednesday, if not, then I am to call again. No further forward unfortunately.

pcmuzzyboy
    Participant

Well blow me down, today, exactly 5 weeks since they were sent, my old passport had been located and the application updated to ‘documents received’. Now the waiting game!

Good luck to everyone else!

Flynnthedog
    Participant

This is my timeline, according to the Post Office my old passport was received at Peterborough on the 8th February.

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed and sent 3:09pm on 23 February 2022
    Application approved 5:21pm on 22 February 2022
    Documents received 2:40pm on 13 February 2022
    Application received 6:34pm on 6 February 2022
    Application submitted 6:33pm on 6 February 2022

I have received no tracking info from TNT yet, does anybody know if there are delays in getting passports delivered at the moment?

Good luck everyone

Diza
    Participant

My Passport was printed and sent on Monday 21/02/2022 but still nothing from TNT – I phoned yesterday and they confirmed that it hadn’t been picked up or handed over yet.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue with delivery from TNT? Flying on 16/03 so hoping they sort this soon.

biiigspider
    Participant

Submitted: 07.02.22 18:53
    Received: 07:02.22 18:53
    Docs received: 13.02.22 09:13
    Approved: 22.02.22 11:28
    Sent: 23:02.22 09:39
    Received: 25.02.22 10am

So glad it took such a short time – just over two weeks, and I needed it desperately as I travel for work now!

pcmuzzyboy
    Participant

Two weeks is excellent!

Strange how some track as ‘being processed’ and other don’t.

nassao41
    Participant

@biiigspider
    That’s really good. Was yours a first passport or a renewal?

I sent my application off for a first passport on the 22nd of Feb, I need it for a holiday booked in beginning of April. I know I’ve left it pretty late but looking at the times on here I’m feeling confident it will come in time. Fingers crossed.
    So far these are my timings.

Application received 4:32pm on 22 Feb
    Identity details received 4:31pm on 22 Feb
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 3:55pm on 22 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 3:52pm on 22 Feb
    Application submitted 3:52pm on 22 Feb

I have sent the documents as well but I know it seems to be taking up to 10 days to update on the passport system that they’ve actually received them.

Flynnthedog
    Participant

Just for completeness:-

Application history
    StatusDate

Passpoer actually delivered 28th February
    Passport Sceduled for delivery 26th Feb
    Passport printed and sent 3:09pm on 23 February 2022
    Application approved 5:21pm on 22 February 2022
    Documents received 2:40pm on 13 February 2022
    Application received 6:34pm on 6 February 2022
    Application submitted 6:33pm on 6 February 2022

I received no tracking from TNT at all, no email, no SMS, there were no scans on the TNT passport tracking until it was out for delivery, no collection scan, no at depot scan, just an ‘out for delivery’ scan this morning. Hope this info may reassure others

cassdog
    Participant

I seem to be one day behind you Flynnthedog and so far have not received any tracking information. May I ask, was your passport just posted through the letterbox as being as I do not know when delivery will be I really can’t be in all day waiting! Or if anyone else can answer this question. Thank you.

nassao41
    Participant

Is anyone on here, who is still waiting or who have recently received theirs, submitted a first time passport application?

cassdog
    Participant

My Passport journey was as follows:
    Application Submitted 12th February
    Application Received 12th February
    Document Received 23rd February
    Application Approved 23rd February
    Passport Printed/Sent 24th February
    Passport Received 2nd March

I didn’t receive any tracking information from TNT until the 1st March saying that delivery would be the following day.
    This was a renewal passport for an adult.

Neil0945
    Participant

2 first child passports arrived this morning, application as follows.

Passport printed and sent 3 March 2022
    Application approved 1 March 2022
    Application being processed 10 February 2022
    Documents received 10 February 2022
    Application received 27 January 2022
    Identity details received 27 January 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 26 January 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 26 January 2022
    Application submitted 26 January 2022

I chased a fair bit and at the end of Feb requested the supporting documents back (as this included alternative passport with which we could travel). I get the feeling this request prompted them to look at the application as prior to this request it felt stuck in “application being processed” (i.e. waiting on someone to review it) for a while with no meaningful update.

pcmuzzyboy
    Participant

Interesting Neil. It seems some people are processed far quicker than others and some aren’t even getting to the processed stage, documents are being recieved and applications approved instantly as per Cassdog. I waited 5 weeks for them to locate my documents after I sent them and am now on day 10 of ‘application being processed’. How difficult can it be ffs!?!? I’ll be phoning them again soon.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.