Peterborough

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    kel
    Participant

Ps I rang TNT on Friday and they say HMPO are only releasing in batches. At that time no tracking for mine was available

beckyb
    Participant

Kel –

So mine and yours seem to be the same with when it was printed

Application sent via post office – 21st February
    HMPO received – 25th feb
    Passport printed – 22nd March

I don’t have a pex number as the pex is only for online applications mine was a paper application

I had to keep calling the passport office for updates lol so all I have is a HMPO 9 digit barcode application number x

nassao41
    Participant

Does anyone know if you can ring up and request to pick up the passport before they send it out when it gets approved?
    I’m thinking my passport is going to be approved/printed the week I go away but that won’t leave enough time to get it delivered to me so I was thinking whether it would be worth trying to pick it up if I can.

kel
    Participant

beckyb, have you tried putting the 9 digit number into tnt tracking page?

Hope yours arrives and hope mine does too!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by kel.
    marand
    Participant

@nassao41 have you had any luck trying to pick up? I am thinking on doing the same as we go on holiday soon!

nassao41
    Participant

Well I’ve been waiting to speak to them via a call back since Thursday. I might ring them tonight but I have a feeling they’ll just tell me I need to wait for another call back.
    I’m still waiting for it to be approved, jr went to processing on the 16/03/22 and I need it for the 9th April. Getting very stressed and worried now 🙁

Sampri
    Participant

This is my timeline so far for an adult renewal at Peterborough:
    Documents received 2:52pm on 23 March 2022
    Application received 5:23pm on 17 March 2022
    Application submitted 5:23pm on 17 March 2022

Hoping for an update this week hopefully it goes straight to approved, holiday booked for 13th May, thought thought had plenty of time until I saw this forum and twitter!😶

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Sampri.
    marand
    Participant

Sampri yours is going quick! my adult renewal at Peterborough is going slow! It took more than two weeks for them to mark documents as received and nothing else since then 🙁
    Documents received 8:45am on 23 March 2022
    Application received 9:23pm on 2 March 2022
    Application submitted 9:23pm on 2 March 2022

Sampri
    Participant

Just as I posted I received and email saying application approved! What are the odds!
    Participant

Application approved 2:20pm 28 March 2022
    Documents received 2:52pm on 23 March 2022
    Application received 5:23pm on 17 March 2022
    Application submitted 5:23pm on 17 March 2022

Marand^ since it looks like ours we’re marked recieved on the same day it’s possible you may get an approved email around the same time! Good luck everyone

lisam1988
    Participant

@nassao41 My application has been “processing” since 7th March, having applied on 3rd February. I think I will be lucky to get mine in their 10-week timeframe. I will be phoning again on the day of week 9 if there still hasn’t been any movement.

dottiebess
    Participant

SO feel beyond lucky to have collected my passport today from tnt.

Timeline (adult renewal)

7/3 applied
    16/3 receive old passport on system
    17/3 approved
    21/3 printed
    24/3 showed on tnt tracking
    26/3 out for delivery (only knew this from checking tnt) – didn’t deliver
    28/3 drove to collect from depot with success

Things I learnt – it seemed each time I called HMPO my application moved on – coincidence maybe? Check tnt tracking directly as no message came. Maybe helped I had a code for my photo? I was told of a Thursday collection of passport from tnt (coincidence mine showed up on a thursday?) – tnt will leave outlying postcode (like mine) for up to 4 days so call and book a collection to stop the anxiety! Don’t panic and cancel your app as I was advised two weeks ago as they won’t guarantee a return of old passport and you can’t do a fast track with out it. Call more than once – you certainly get good and bad advisers – some seem to delight in your desperation others have incredible empathy – it takes time to get through but worth it for me – I got my old passport back the day after new was printed….. so I feel blessed to be able to look forward to our first holiday in two Years or more! And my husband is talking to me again! 3 weeks start to finish is a brilliant turnaround but I did push so good luck all.

Make sure you update this wonderful forum when it arrives. Its been invaluable for me!

Dynamic
    Participant

Yours seem to be moving quickly. I’m losing hope for my sons 1st passport and my lost passport renewal.
    Submitted 26/02
    Claim received 27/02 after Identity confirmed.
    Docs sent signed 07/03 days passed due to the weekend
    Docs received 22/03 and still stuck in this status.
    I see on here that once Docs are received its pretty quick afterwards, so was hoping to see some more movement since.
    I phoned today and the lady confirmed that all the checks had been done and to waiting to be approved (quicker process than mine). My sons is in the digital system, mine not.
    Mine is at Belfast (dont know know why as i’m from the North East of England) which has been in processing since 01/03, submitted the same day 26/02….I’ve never stressed so much in my life over these passports as like a lot of people I’ve seen on the group, have a holiday booked in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for everyone 🙏 🤞

Mrsc83
    Participant

Finally received mine today – my son’s was printed and posted before mine though and it still hasn’t arrived. Husband’s still processing – has been since 2nd March!

This is my timeline for Peterborough
    tab)
    Passport received 12pm on 28 March
    Passport printed 1:13pm on 25 March 2022
    Application approved 10:06am on 18 March 2022
    New photo received 8:22am on 18 March 2022
    Photo rejected 9:58pm on 17 March 2022
    Documents received 5:13pm on 15 March 2022
    Application received 7:45pm on 23 February 2022
    Application submitted 7:45pm on 23 February 2022

amirun87
    Participant

I was told last week husband old passport was lost because RM never obtained a signature. put in a claim with RM but they said its not their fault its HMPO. put in a complaint and that day they found the passport surprising eh.
    Anyway today this happened

Application history
    StatusDate
    Application approved 9:20am on 29 March 2022
    Application being processed 1:27pm on 24 March 2022
    Documents received 12:47pm on 24 March 2022
    Application received 9:09pm on 8 March 2022
    Application submitted 9:09pm on 8 March 2022

marand
    Participant

amirun887 did you call the HMPO? Mine doesn’t seem to be moving since documents received!
    Documents received 8:45am on 23 March 2022
    Application received 9:23pm on 2 March 2022
    Application submitted 9:23pm on 2 March 2022
    Happy for all the ones that are getting somewhere 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.