Peterborough

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    Becky B
    Participant

@Lleach have you had any update yet???

I had a text today to say that my passport had been printed

marand
    Participant

@fcarabetti. My son got his supporting documents exactly one month after getting his passport. We also paid for secure delivery, you get an email from Royal mail 2 days before it gets delivered saying that they have your HMPO package and you can track it.
    Hope this helps!

marand
    Participant

@Lleach have you had a call from the upgrade team ? wondering if they ever call!

grazyhels26
    Participant

Child renewal (age 13 so no need for countersigning).

Only thing that could have been better was that I sent the old passport by special delivery and this was signed for at 9am on Monday 25th April. The old passport wasn’t acknowledged as received until Monday 9th May (2 weeks). I received a generic text and email on Saturday 7th May saying please send your old passport, this started unnecessary panic that the old passport had gone missing. After it was acknowledged I was in receipt of the new passport within 5 days.

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed 3:34pm on 12 May 2022
    Application approved 6:09pm on 11 May 2022
    Documents received 2:07pm on 9 May 2022
    Application received 1:38pm on 22 April 2022
    Application submitted 1:37pm on 22 April

Lleach
    Participant

@BeckyB thats brilliant news. I’m going to collect it on monday!

@marand
    they called me today as the documents weren’t scanned on clearly enough. So I’ve got to take another B/C to Peterborough on Monday and they will print the passport there and then!

marand
    Participant

@Lleach thats brilliant news! There is hope for me then! just a question which number they call you from? that way I can look out for that one and not answer the spam calls! Did you have to pay extra for that? Happy that you will be able to go on your holiday

Becky B
    Participant

@Lleach, that’s amazing, will that still be in time for the holiday? What a palaver ay? never again lol

thirshope
    Participant

2x Adult renewal time line, one to Durham, one to Peterborough. Have to say well impressed with speed of both. They must be catching up now.

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed 2:47pm on 5 May 2022
    Application approved 5:44pm on 4 May 2022
    Documents received 10:58am on 2 May 2022
    Application received 3:31pm on 20 April 2022
    Application submitted 3:30pm on 20 April 2022

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed 9:14pm on 11 May 2022
    Application approved 8:41am on 11 May 2022
    Documents received 1:49pm on 4 May 2022
    Application received 3:32pm on 20 April 2022
    Application submitted 3:31pm on 20 April 2022

BenjyLFC10
    Participant

not really, waiting from mid March 😤

Flynnthedog
    Participant

cassdog, go to https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking

put in your postcode and your application reference, click Track, it will give you new screen which will give you the TNT reference number, go back to https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking and put your postcode and the new TNT reference number and it will track your passport. Like I said earlier I received no emails/sms. But this screen updated with out for delivery. Apparently they will put it through a letterbox in a door, but not in a postbox on the wall. Luckily my wife was in to receive mine. Hope that makes sense and helps

Lleach
    Participant

@BeckyB yeah we fly on Wednesday 18th! I can’t believe it. On Wednesday we were told to cancel our holiday and then Thursday a complete flip around. Now I need to rush around and pack like mad haha.
    Oh gosh yeah, never again! But I won’t be having a baby and going on holiday so close together ever again haha.

Lleach
    Participant

@marand it was a private number. I do also get calls from a slough number aswell which are part of the call centre calling back.. I will have to pay extra when I get there yes. Goodluck! Did you send them an email as that’s why they called me?

MrsCee
    Participant

It seems (hopefully) that things are speeding up at Peterborough now. The hardest thing is having the passport waiting to be opened once you send it in. It caused me many sleepless nights and stress knowing the passport had been signed for but no updates on the tracker and then messages asking me to resend the old passport!

It took two weeks exactly to acknowledge passport received, then the process has been very fast, including them putting my child’s renewal on hold as I needed someone else to confirm identity. I was worried this hold and the fact that the photo was classed as ‘fair’ would slow things down, but passport was approved the next day after a new person confirmed identity and was printed two days later. Once passport arrives I will post timeline.

It’s the waiting two weeks for tracker to update that’s the most stressful!

BenjyLFC10
    Participant

2 weeks is lucky then, really seems us old
    people have been forgotten about, maybe everyone going down there has stopped them processing ones already in system 😱😤

S
    Participant

Hi
    Has anyone child passport came because i submitted it on 22 march and on may3rd it has been saying Your application is being processed. I have a hoilday in a couple of weeks and cannot afford to cancel. Ispoken to the webchat people and said it will take a couple of weeks even though others was done within days. Icannot afford to upgrade.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.