Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Approved but 5 days later still not printed

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    djbdane
    Participant

Mine was printed on the 23rd and still waiting for tracking details.

You are checking on the TNT aren’t you? They don’t send any tracking details to you. Fingers crossed it updates soon.

lj790
    Participant

Hi all,

Also getting frustrated by the inconsistencies with TNT!

Passport printed notification came through at 6am on 22/3 and still unable to track on TNT. Supposed to be flying 31/3 and losing hope!

kel
    Participant

Mine was printed 22.03.22 also, been checking TNT every day, even rang them today. They said that HMPO are releasing and recording in batches and their tracking will update as soon as passport is released to them. Tracking information updated an hour ago, delivery will be Monday!! Hallelujah….. its not even the passport I’m waiting on its the accompanying documents 🙄

kel
    Participant

ps make sure you only put the number in tnt tracking not the PEX prefix

lj790
    Participant

Just checked again and mine has also finally appeared on TNT for delivery on 28/3 too – fingers crossed no issues now with delivery!

Don’t think it matters if you use the PEX prefix or not, mine came up with the prefix.

DC67
    Participant

Applied on 22nd Feb but pld passport went missing until 18th, after ringing up it miraculosly appeared the same day and was then approved on the 18th, only been updated today 26th as printed , getting very worried now as we are supposed to be going on holiday on the 1st April . I have been waiting since the 24th for an URGENT call back to check on the progress as other staff just seem to fob you off. I don’t think I will get it in time at this rate.

rdp85
    Participant

Has anybodys passport been approved around 21/3? It’s been over 5 days and it’s still not showing as printed. Getting concerned as I need it within the next 13 days. Passport office so useless and can’t tell me if it’s printed or where it is

kel
    Participant

Hi, yes mine was printed on 22nd and was able to track on tnt website yesterday 🤞 mine will be delivered on Monday was approved on 17th!

Sarahinf
    Participant

Hey,
    After a horrible struggle my passport was approved on 23rd of March. We knew that it was approved on 22nd because we called them. They said it’s on its way to printing. However still nothing. Yesterday they said it’s very busy but maybe it’ll take less than a month ??? Like what ??? It took 8 weeks just for the approval. Anyone has a tip or an advice ? Still showing approved. No printing. I’m literally homeless at the moment because I have to fly soon. Anyways I’m sad 🙁

kaybas
    Participant

My passport was approved 21/3 too rdp85 still no printed notification- I’m hoping tomorrow I’ll get a message as that will have been a week since the approved message. Due to fly 7/4 so praying for some update soon!

kaybas
    Participant

Do they print over the weekend? Has anyone had an update on a Sunday, for example?

Sarahinf
    Participant

Please update here if you get any message from the HMPO. Can we pick it up from TNT if the passport is urgent??

kel
    Participant

Yes, they print over the weekend

kel
    Participant

Try giving TNT a call. You won’t receive notification from TNT but can track with your PEX number and postcode. if you get an error message TNT won’t have receive it from HMPO

Reg
    Participant

My son’s renewal was approved 19th March and not printed till yesterday 26th. With the passport office warning that TNT are taking 5 working days to collect from them, they more or less told me on the phone the other day that there is no hope of it reaching my door by Friday, when we travel.

Application went in on 27th Jan and was delayed by them losing a document. I had to provide another, at my cost.

They honestly do not give a toss and there is zero accountability.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.