Hemel Hempstead

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Hemel Hempstead

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    LexT
    Participant

CAMcC will keep you posted. It’s was a joke waiting for it to arrive so hopefully yours will show tomorrow. Mine still says not delivered on Royal Mail….

I couldn’t see HH address on the list of offices either – maybe it’s a temp one? Or overflow?

Fingers crossed it all keeps moving now as it’s a big stress when there’s nothing you can do about it!

bones
    Participant

Thanks Unhappyflyer. Looks like it takes just over 5 weeks to move from ‘received documents’ to ‘approval’ then, and that’s assuming no rejections along the way!

bones
    Participant

CAMcC, I posted child’s old passport to Hemel on 11th April. It was signed for on 12th April, but did not show receipt on system until 19th April.

bones
    Participant

Just seen on another site that Hemel is just a sorting office abs they forward on applications/documents! Does anyone know where the passports applications are sent onto from Hemel, or how you find out which passport office is handling the application?

JVIN
    Participant

CAMcC no movement from documents received as soon as it gets to the next stage I will post it on here.

kay123
    Participant

I’m the same sent old passport back to hemel on the 26th April, royal mail still not saying its arrived 🤞 for some news soon

CAMcC
    Participant

Super! Thank you JVIN

kay123
    Participant

Hi all I’m similar sent off 23rd April royal mail still not showing as signed for 😓 really not sure how long I need to wait.

ndav1
    Participant

I’ve sent off for a newborn passport – not renewal. Does anyone know if this is any quicker at all? My brothers wedding is in USA and we are due to fly out on 24th may

yorkie0401
    Participant

Hi just to let everyone know I applied for a child renewal passport 22nd April, they received the old passport at Hemel yesterday 6th may and have now approved passport today 6th may 17:35pm 🤞🏻🤞🏻It will arrived soon .

JVIN
    Participant

Hi all, I got a message today as well to say that the passport has been approved and is being printed so I am hoping it comes next week. I will post the timeline on here when I have received it…

LexT
    Participant

Me too! Fingers crossed it’s all speeding up! Had a heart attack when I realised my other sons passport issue date is 5 years to the day we travel but has 7 months remaining. So I’m told that’s fine for travelling to turkey.

kay123
    Participant

I phoned today was on hold for an hour and half but spoke to a helpful lady who checked my reference number, confirmed old passport had been recieved and its now been updated to docs recieved, 🤞 it’s not much longer to approve my application for childs renewal

CAMcC
    Participant

Still no update on my child’s renewal posted on 19th April. Will give it another few days to see if it turns up. System still showing as documents not received. Getting more nervous by the day. Thanks for the updates!

FunkyBiscuit
    Participant

I submitted my daughters passport renewal on 6th April. Royal mail delivery notification of old passport 12 April. “Documents Received” update of 20 April. Now 6th May and no further update. Cannot contact anyone about progress. We are meant to go on holiday 28 May.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.