How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion How long to deliver? (TNT tracking??)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Womble
    Participant

So just to update as this has been so helpful and hope it is for others. Printed last Monday (21st) and delivered this morning (28th). Tried to change delivery to Sat as was an option but didn’t come which started to really worry me. Seems the 7 day delivery time is spot on.

The stress has been huge as it is for my daughter and had to call multiple times. Not sure it should be this stressful. Anyway the most important thing is we have it and good luck to everyone else.

jswan123
    Participant

Passport was approved on 21st March, printed today, 28th March at 12:40. How long does it take to be registered onto DPD and to get the dispatch email? Could I expect a dispatch email tomorrow?

Vee1983
    Participant

I received my other 2 children’s passports on 21st and 22nd March and just waiting on the third which was printed on 23rd March

I have spoken to a very nice TNT man today as still no tracking information and was told they are really busy and they load all of the passports between 9pm-11pm each night and then they are then usually delivered the next day. We travel on 7th April and he said not to worry, it will be here in time 🤞

jespop30
    Participant

Vee1983 – my son’s was printed on the 23rd still waiting for update. It was approved on the 21st, when was yours approved? We travel on 4th April.

Rush0686
    Participant

Final update from me as I now have passport in hand! This forum has been very helpful!

Passport Received in hand – 3pm Monday 28th March 2022
    Passport Tracking on TNT – Thursday 24th March 2022
    Passport printed 4:52am on 22 March 2022
    Application approved 1:14pm on 17 March 2022
    Documents received 6:29am on 15 March 2022
    Documents signed for (Royal Mail) 2nd March 2022
    Application received 4:23pm on 28 February 2022
    Identity details received 4:23pm on 28 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 9:18am on 23 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 8:57am on 23 February 2022
    Application submitted 8:57am on 23 February 2022

nb83
    Participant

I finally have a tracking date come through for the 30th which i have changed for the 29th. Hope everyone else in the same boat gets theirs soon.

sophievol
    Participant

Mine went to printed 23rd March and could only start tracking via TNT website today(28th) at 5pm. It currently says Delivery due 30th March
    Seems some people get lucky and get it delivered 48 hours after the printing notification but I think just allow 7 days from printing notification and should better alright !

kerryd
    Participant

Hi all, has anyone had tracking details for a passport approved on or after 23rd March? My daughter’s was approved on 23rd but still no tracking info and when I call HMPO some tell me it went for print on 23rd, others tell me it looks like it hasn’t? We travel on Saturday so need it by Friday 1st. So stressful. We applied in December 2021! I’ve tried using our PEX number and postcode on the TNT website and just get an error message so guess they don’t have it yet.

charlieh34
    Participant

There seems to be a problem with any passports printed around 23 march mine included . There are loads of people on here who haven’t had them yet it’s TNT they don’t appear to have picked them up because no one can track them.

jespop30
    Participant

My son’s was approved 21st and printed on 23rd, and I have only been able to track since 5.15pm today. It says it’s due for delivery tomorrow, so fingers crossed it arrives.

kaybas
    Participant

My passport was approved 21/3, I got a notification this morning 28/3 that it had been printed and I’ve looked this evening and my TNT tracking states it will be delivered tomorrow.. so we will see!!

Sarahinf
    Participant

23/03 approved any one?? Please share any update as I’m freaking out about the upcoming events that we should attend. This is so stressful.

PhilipS
    Participant

Forum has been very helpful. My daughter’s passport was approved on 23/3. I got confirmation that it had been printed yesterday evening, 28/3, so five days. Sounds like printing notification to delivery is up to a week?

nb83
    Participant

it actually looks like the ones from the 23rd either are getting notifications on tracking yesterday or hopefully should get them today

nb83
    Participant

Mine was printed on the 23rd and just came through the door a few mins ago. keep checking today as there is a good chance you will get a notification on TNT

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.