New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    Angadsingh1
    Participant

We are travelling on the 25th May, just needed to simply renew passport snd sent off 6 weeks ago. Rang and rang the advice line at the end of last week which was a nightmare as you just can’t get through. Finally got through to someone on Tuesday after trying to call for 5 hours. after ranting on she put me through to someone who gave me advice to email upgrade team with all the holidays details. He said I would hear back within 48 hours. Nothing yet. The money of £85 has been taken from my account. So stressful for the whole family. Do the upgrade team contact you or do they just send you your passport. Confused??

feckthis
    Participant

Hi. I’m trying everything I can to get upgraded they still haven’t changed my application to documents received!! Does anyone know how to get past this stage any faster or will the upgrade even look at it??? Suppose to be flying on Tuesday morning and have emailed the upgrade team at Liverpool where my old passport was sent to with prove of flight dates

hayleylou
    Participant

@feckthis how long ago did you send application off? Have you had any notification that they have received documents? Hopefully the upgrade request will push them along. Keep phoning also.
    I sent ours off in February and it’s stuck at processing stage. We fly Wednesday

Angadsingh1
    Participant

I would e-mail them again and suggest if you can pick it up. I think it’s so rude they don’t correspond.

help00
    Participant

Hi All,

Due to fly out at noon tomorrow and still not got the call back for upgrade from the Liverpool office… Anyone else in a similar situation? Thanks

shahaed1990
    Participant

Have you emailed them, if not email them with the subject heading flying out tomorrow.

help00
    Participant

First sent off my details two weeks ago and a few times since also with the flying tomorrow in the title still no reply🤦🏼‍♀️ such a nightmare

shahaed1990
    Participant

Email : LiverpoolUpgradeTeam@hmpo.gov.uk
    Subject : FLYING OUT TOMORROW 13/05/2022

On the email put all your application details PEX number your name dob telephone and address include your email aswell.

shahaed1990
    Participant

Attach proof that your flying tomorrow to the email

hamsha
    Participant

Hi all, just to give everyone hope. I am flying on the 14th, as I was calling the process team again today, I had a call from upgrade team in Durham saying I can collect my passport from the nearest passport office or they can post it, I said I can collect it from Newport. So don’t lose hope. Good luck for everyone

stressedoutmum
    Participant

Has anyone not had a call at all from upgrade team? 😰

feckthis
    Participant

I only sent mine on Monday as I was trying for a week to get a 7 day fast track appointment it has been signed for on Tuesday morning but still not showing as documents received and I’m not sure they will do anything more until after that stage I fly on 17/05 I don’t think I will get sorted in time absolute nightmare

hreeve3
    Participant

Fly on the 18th and still haven’t heard from the upgrade team. Starting to lose hope now. Anything I can do to help the process or should I just wait?

Angadsingh1
    Participant

I don’t get why they have an upgrade team if they not processing them on time. To make people wait until a day or two before or even hours is awful. I’m going to go to passport office which is Durham office as that’s where mine is saying it’s being processed on Monday if I don’t hear anything. Nothing else I can do.

Angadsingh1
    Participant

@hamsha did the passport office contact you at all, letting you know that it’s with the upgrade team?

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.