New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    KateKateKate
    Participant

My goodness. It’s so, so stressful. Thank you for letting me know.

hayleylou
    Participant

@amber9514 have you been contacted yet? 🤞

shanisedemi
    Participant

Has anyone had their upgrade posted to them?
    I opted for that as the woman on the phone this morning said it will be at your door tomorrow. I said do you promise and she said yes, it’s processed and printed, going out for delivery before noon. I have had two texts to say, it’s been processed and has been printed and that it is being transferred to the delivery supplier in the next few days & they will contact me with a tracking number! I leave in 2 days! I know the woman said it will be here, but now I’m into panic no.2! Will it arrive?! Has anyone else chose the delivery option this close? … thanks in advance xx

samking
    Participant

I think I would of picked it up just to be on safe side.

I emailed Peterborough upgrade team again today and actually got a response this time whereas I didn’t the other day. It says about not keep emailing though as this will delay things, do people think they just say this to stop constant emails from us ?

Adiiq
    Participant

I have just had a chat with progress team to get information about the upgrade. Surprise, surprise got connected within 3-5 minutes. I was told as the applications are digital, so we can get in touch with the closes office with upgrade request. The person on the phone advised specifically to enter the date of travel in email subject line to ensure that they notice it. He also added that they get in touch in the date of travel order so they’ll probably get in touch closer to the travel time rather 48-72 hours from request date as mentioned by some in different posts here.

AnnaK
    Participant

I’ve been contacting HMPO for days now. I booked my flights in February. I lost my passport 26th April and applied for the standard service as the website advised. I travel on 29th May but I need my passport to apply for my visa first. The latest I can apply for my visa is 20th May.

My application is still in the processing stages and I’ve been told that it’s with the Durham office. I’m based in London so is it worth emailing all offices?

I’m really worried that I won’t be able to get my visa in time.

samking
    Participant

Yes definitely email your closest office, I have been told my daughters passport at Peterborough office but I’ve emailed them all and then emailed both Peterborough and also newport again as that’s my closest office

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by samking.
    samking
    Participant

Sorry meant to say passport

hayleylou
    Participant

@shanisedemi hopefully it’s just an automatic message and you get them tomorrow. Please let me know if you do as I’m quite far from all the passports offices and would be easier if they were posted.

shanisedemi
    Participant

@hayleylou
    I will hun, the reason I opted for posting because my car broke down, so I’m using a 16 year old banger right now! I was fearing a long drive and another long drive to London Thursday! The woman did say, promise tomorrow! I’ve got everything crossed! But I will let you know for sure. I’ve got everything crossed for you too! Xx

shanisedemi
    Participant

@hayleylou I’ve just had a text from
    Royal Mail, passport being delivered before 9am tomorrow morning! Yay!!

samking
    Participant

That’s brilliant. A lot of people are receiving them within the two weeks haven’t seen anyone who hasn’t.

@shanisedemi
    how long was you waiting from your email to upgrade team, did you email and ring several times and when do you fly. Sorry just really concerned I’ll be that person who doesn’t get it x

samking
    Participant

That’s brilliant @shanisedemi, when did you put in application to upgrade and did you contact them several times? I’m just worried I’ll be that one person who doesn’t have any luck
    X

hayleylou
    Participant

@shanisedemi brilliant news. Have a fantastic holiday. It’s looking promising for all of waiting 🙏

shanisedemi
    Participant

@samking
    I am so over the moon. Thankyou, I originally put in for upgrade 3 weeks before because I was misinformed about it being 2 weeks before. I then put in on Friday 29th and then I emailed every other day, every other email I had the automated response! I let it all go yesterday and accepted I wasn’t going & then got the call at 9:50am this morning. No caller ID.
    Have faith Sam, I’m praying for you all still in the unknown hell I’ve just lived! Xx

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.