New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    leesa160
    Participant

I’ve just been told on webchat that it’s not looking good for me…. devestated…. how do I break this to my children and the rest of the group I’m travelling with 😭

leesa160
    Participant

And they were quite rude saying ‘look I’ve told u what I can thanks for using webchat’

StolenPassports
    Participant

you can definitely fast track regardless of your situation! The helpline staff are clearly recruited to screen calls and put people forward for call backs. It’s not helpful but what I know for sure is that you are eligible to fast track as long as you are within 14 days of your departure date. I don’t believe we have the option of the same day service (premium) but we definitely do for the fast track.

I think this entire forum has more knowledge than the helpline. Good luck, all!

leesa160
    Participant

They said it’s because my extra supporting docs are still in the post room…. 9 days after they signed for them! Currently on hold to speak to someone 😞

StolenPassports
    Participant

@Leesa160 – Oh no, I really hope you get some positive news. Do keep us posted. I am thinking of you and your family and hope you can travel in time.

leesa160
    Participant

Me too….my 10 yr old is off sick today so he’s here and we’re both in bits 😭

sai22
    Participant

Can any one advise please
    Still waiting for a call back from Monday
    They called on Wednesday and cut me off
    They haven’t called back since
    Ive requested another call back
    Travelling on 26th may

jillybean1980
    Participant

For anyone still holding onto hope. Durham office have been amazing. Upgrade requested 9th may. Call from proceeds team Sunday to advise to wait for the call. Absolutely panicking this week been to Durham office every day to be told to wait for the call, turned up again today spoke to a lovely women within 1/2 hours Liverpool office on the phone passport approved and 1 hour later printer. Now ready to collect at durhsm

sai22
    Participant

Should I wait or keep calling or visit a passport office

AnnaK
    Participant

Durham office have just called to take payment for my upgrade and I can pick it up from London tomorrowat 2pm. Never thought this would happen, but I don’t have my passport in my hands yet so hopefully payment goes through and I can go and see my poorly dad in Uganda next week.

sai22
    Participant

Hi Leesa
    Just reading through previous comments
    Seems like they can obtain documents from the post room in an emergency
    Are close to your travel date?
    Have you upgraded?

xfxrxhx
    Participant

Keep faith everyone. We travel on Sunday (22nd) and had 3 x passports in for upgrade. Applied over 10 weeks ago but we are going to collect our passports tomorrow. Different people told me different things. One woman told me there was no chance in getting my sons before we go. But perseverance and not listening to progress team worked. I also contacted our local MP who chased passport office on our behalf so I’m not sure if that had any influence on it. But there is still that chance if you keep calling every day. Good luck everyone!

sai22
    Participant

That’s great news AnnaK
    Very happy for you

Garbett44
    Participant

Leesa160, that’s not good news! My marriage certificate was sent back by mistake on Monday and they had previously had it for 6-7 weeks. I’ve had to send it back and it arrived Wednesday morning. I travel in 17 days so hope documents won’t take long to scan but seeing yours still not being done after 9 days is worrying

jillybean1980
    Participant

When do you travel

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.