Peterborough

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    yellowtoadstool
    Participant

Hi, so glad I found this forum I am feeling slightly reassured.
    Online application submitted 20th January
    Posted passport on 20th January… paid for next day/track and trace.
    Royal Mail tracking shows old passport was delivered and signed for at Passport office at 7.52am 21st January

Today 29th January… passport tracking still stuck on ‘please send us your old passport’. The panic is starting to set in now… I’m travelling in 5 weeks! If anyone has any contact details for Peterborough office would be so grateful- thanks.

lozzau
    Participant

Mine were signed for on the 21st January I called them this morning as it’s still showing as not received and they said it takes up to 10 working days for them to process them. I queried why others have had there’s processed quicker and she said individuals are allocated post when it arrives to it just depends on how quickly they do it or if they are dealing with more complicated applications so basically no use whatsoever !!

yellowtoadstool
    Participant

Hi Lozzau, so both our passports were signed for on 21st. Please could you share the contact number for them? I haven’t been able to find one.
    So if it takes 10 days… tracking should update as documents received on 3rd February? (Fingers crossed!?)

lozzau
    Participant

That’s what they said on the phone she seemed really annoyed that I called but what do they expect when people are getting there’s back when they were sent after ours !!
    Number I called was 0300 222 0000 if there not processed on 3rd I’m going to call them back.

yellowtoadstool
    Participant

Thanks Lozzau… mine has updated as documents received today at 11.15am. One step closer!

lozzau
    Participant

Still no update on mine 😩

yellowtoadstool
    Participant

Any news for you Lozzau?

lozzau
    Participant

Finally they acknowledged paperwork yesterday just a waiting game now but looks like most people get it approved within 3 weeks 🤞

yellowtoadstool
    Participant

I don’t seem to be able to see the most recent posts in this thread? And looks like some of my posts have not appeared… any ideas?

sam528
    Participant

They received my passport on 21 January, updated to show on the system on 31 January, just had confirmation it’s been approved this morning. So hoping it should be sent out in the next couple of days – hope that helps others panicking as I was!

hyperhyper2022
    Participant

@Sam528

Agree my timeline are the same as yours but for the Corby office.

Application history:

Application approved – 10:05am on 7 February 2022
    Documents received – 11:04am on 31 January 2022
    Application received – 5:00pm on 19 January 2022
    Application submitted – 4:59pm on 19 January 2022

My main concern was the 11 days of no updates after sending my old passport, “documents received”. After that it’s approx. a week. Even then 7 days to “approve” sounds like a backlog.

I only called once yesterday perhaps that had some bearing? But I know they hate these calls!

starjet79
    Participant

My timeline is similar
    Application approved
    7:50am on 7 February 2022
    Documents received
    9:13am on 31 January 2022
    Application received
    6:49am on 21 January 2022
    Application submitted
    6:49am on 21 January 2022

I really hope printing doesn’t take long as I’m needing the passport for Sunday! Everything crossed.

sam528
    Participant

From what other people have said once it’s approved it takes about a day to print and send out and then you receive it the next day. Have everything crossed for everyone getting theirs on time!

hyperhyper2022
    Participant

Wow your cutting it close! But I’m told it’s a further 2 days from “approved”

thejenh
    Participant

Application started 24th Jan, passport received today 7th Feb. Had a major wobble last week when I thought my old passport had gone missing but it seems that both Royal Mail and HM Passport office aren’t updating their systems with post received – very frustrating and I imagine creating a lot of unnecessary phone calls for them (I called in a panic last week!).
    Hope you aren’t waiting much longer!!

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed and sent 8:57pm on 3 February 2022
    Application approved 8:15pm on 2 February 2022
    Documents received 3:51pm on 2 February 2022
    Application received 6:57pm on 24 January 2022
    Application submitted 6:56pm on 24 January 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.