Peterborough

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 582 total)
  • Author
    MAIMAI
    Participant

hi solo and gemma,

I am on same timeline as you gemma, application in 12th and docs received 19th. I spoke to someone last thursday who said that online applications can be done by any team so not limited to Peterborough to complete it, she also said that it should move from docs received to processing within 2 weeks and if it hasn’t chase it up.

So frustrating when others go through so much quicker than others!!!

solouk
    Participant

Hi Maimai,

I agree that some applications just breeze though and others its a constant wait. I even sent them an email via twitter and still waiting for a response. This was last Thursday so this morning I followed it up with please can someone respond to my question. Correct me if I am wrong, but its not even peak times and its taking this long.

MAIMAI
    Participant

argh I know. let me know if you hear anything! fingers crossed it moves into processing this week!

solouk
    Participant

This morning/afternoon, I have emailed every gov org I can think off to ask the question, more desperation then anything in the hope it moves though the process quicker. Fingers crossed, and I will let you know if anything comes of it.

solouk
    Participant

Just an update, but my Passport has just been approved. I am truly shocked!

MAIMAI
    Participant

Amzing Solo!!! so jealous ahahah, did you think any of your contacts worked? did it go from docs received straight to approved?

solouk
    Participant

I don’t know but it went from documents received to approved. I sent mails though portals and this email address enquiries@hmpo.gov.uk and hope one of them worked.

lozzau
    Participant

Sent documents for a new passport & a renewal last Monday they were signed for on Wednesday but still waiting for the portal to update to say they’ve received them just hoping the applications are ok and they are approved as everything seems to be taking longer !

solouk
    Participant

Hi Lozzau,
    It took Peterborough 6 days from the date it was signed to show as documents received for me.

Gemmacaiden
    Participant

Mine was approved yesterday! So happy. Just waiting for tnt now to get into contact with tracking.
    Took 5 days for mine to be marked as received after spending documents.

lozzau
    Participant

7 days after they signed for documents & still no update so they must be getting busier just hoping it’s not too long !

natalieamber
    Participant

Hi lozzau

I posted my passport on 14th January (not signed for so I don’t know when it arrived with them) but my application has been updated today to say received!

I was getting a little worried as I sent my partner’s off at the same time to the Durham office and his was received last Thursday and set to approved and being printed yesterday, but Peterborough must just be a bit slower! Hopefully yours is sorted soon!

baz9375
    Participant

Application history

Passport printed and sent 1:21pm on 27 January 2022
    Application approved 1:34pm on 26 January 2022
    Documents received 12:28pm on 20 January 2022
    Application received 10:37am on 11 January 2022
    Application submitted 10:37am on 11 January 2022

baz9375
    Participant

28/01/2022 10:17:35 – Driver Delivery (TNT)

Passport printed and sent 1:21pm on 27 January 2022
    Application approved 1:34pm on 26 January 2022
    Documents received 12:28pm on 20 January 2022
    Application received 10:37am on 11 January 2022
    Application submitted 10:37am on 11 January 2022

lellen
    Participant

This has been my timeline for Peterborough however I have a first child application and a child renewal that I had to send to Liverpool and they are still on the documents and old passport received.

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed and sent 1:33pm on 28 January 2022
    Application approved 9:01am on 28 January 2022
    Documents received 2:46pm on 21 January 2022
    Application received 7:14pm on 15 January 2022
    Application submitted 7:13pm on 15 January 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 582 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.