Corby Passport Office – timelines?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Corby Passport Office – timelines?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Dan9294
    Participant

That might make sense my husbands never went to the processing stage it was a straight forward renewal. Mine was to replace a damaged one. Although still what’s the problem look at the damage the same as you look at the outdated passport. Mines only just gone to the processing stage I hope it’s not stuck there for another 4-5 weeks.

Ronyal
    Participant

So far the daughters has been there since the 13th April, does anyone have any idea how long its currently taking once at processing. We still 6 and a bit weeks before we are meant to fly.

@dan9294
    when did yours go to processing?

Ronyal
    Participant

@ribenna71 have you had a further update on yours as it went in to processing the week before ours

Dan9294
    Participant

Mine only went to processing yesterday, after 4 weeks. I submitted my application on the 10th April. Our holiday date is similar we go 25th June. My friends sons is still in the processing stage 4 weeks later too. 3 of my family members have taken 2 weeks and 5 weeks. I’ve got everything crossed. I’ll keep updating when and if I hear back. @ronyal surely yours should be any time it’s been 7 weeks.

Shaz79
    Participant

I posted both my children’s old passports Special Delivery on the 5th May. My son’s went to Bootle and my daughter’s to Corby.

My son’s:
    Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed 9:46pm on 12 May 2022
    Application approved 8:15pm on 11 May 2022
    Documents received 4:16pm on 9 May 2022
    Application received 8:38pm on 4 May 2022
    Identity details received 8:37pm on 4 May 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:37pm on 4 May 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:07pm on 4 May 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:05pm on 4 May 2022
    Application submitted 7:05pm on 4 May 2022

My daughter’s is still showing as send passport. I called RM on the morning of the 9th May as neither passport was showing as delivered despite being sent special delivery and was told that they will have arrived but the offices are not scanning.

Even now they are not showing as delivered on RM tracking.

Not sure how long I should leave it before contacting someone about my daughter’s. I mean it might have been lost, but then it might not.

Ronyal
    Participant

Ill update here as and when there is any movement on the application. Fingers crossed it gets approved soon.

@shaz79
    mine didn’t show as being received on the passport site until about a week after and that was at the start of April. I sent an online form off about 2 weeks ago and I’m still waiting for a reply.

TonyC
    Participant

@Shaz79 I am in the exact same position as you. Two renewals sent on 5th May, one to Bootle which was notified as printed yesterday and one to Corby which Royal Mail is still showing as in transit even though sent Special Delivery on the 5th.
    Apparently this is common for Corby as they bulk deliver every day but don’t always confirm as delivered. Just have to wait the 2-3 weeks for it to be marked as documents received on the passport tracker.

ribena71
    Participant

@Ronyal – no, still nothing. I sent in the online query form but haven’t heard anything yet.

Fortinbras99
    Participant

Just wanted to offer a bit of hope in there stressful times. I couldn’t get a fast track so submitted an online application on 28Apr. Then:

29Apr sent passport to Corby
    10May passport marked received
    12May application approved
    13May passport printed

It’s an online adult renewal so I guess the fastest type of application (no counter-signature needed etc) plus I did use a digital photo booth to avoid issues with the picture. But it’s looking like max three weeks in total with a bank holiday in the middle.

Hope this helps for anyone making a decision about what to do. Good luck all.

sonny2
    Participant

Participant
    Still waiting………….

Application history

Status
    Date
    Application being processed 10:17am on 6 May 2022
    Documents received 3:30pm on 13 April 2022
    Application received 4:40pm on 10 April 2022
    Application submitted 4:40pm on 10 April 2022

Very stressful…..

C4L
    Participant

My update looks like this. Adult renewal. I sent my old passport which was received on May 6th. No movement since. 16 days…

Application received 4:34pm on 1 May 2022
    Application submitted 4:34pm on 1 May 2022

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by C4L.
    Shaz79
    Participant

@TonyC Just got the text message that my daughter’s passport has been received. Hopefully it doesn’t take them just as long to process the application now.

TonyC
    Participant

@Shaz79 Thats great news, I’ve just checked and my son’s renewal has also just been marked as documents received. They must be processing today all post received on 6th May.
    I’m expecting it to be quick now and the new passport to be delivered in about a week as that seems to be others timelines.

KLBEATONBRAY
    Participant

I made my application online 9 May 2022 posted old passport special delivery to be signed for to CORBY. It arrived but the person signing for delivery did not want to be known it looked like art painting on the pyramids so whether that would stack up in a court of law who knows?

I did however email them to let them know that i knew they had received it but its as someone else has said no one is bothered to scan them in therefore there is probably a big pile stuck somewhere.

C4L
    Participant

UPDATE:

Documents received 4:03pm on 17 May 2022
    Application received 4:34pm on 1 May 2022
    Application submitted 4:34pm on 1 May 2022

Application started 1st May.
    Passport Sent 5th May.
    Passport Received 6th May.
    Documents scanned onto system 17th May.

Hopefully i’m only waiting another week or 2.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.