Hemel Hempstead

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Hemel Hempstead

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    sharonlynn
    Participant

Update on passport application from child to adult passport. A verification of identity was never requested. It has now gone for printing. I can not say how relieved we are ! so turn around will be 3 weeks on 1st June. Many sleepless nights and stressing for nothing.

Application history

Application approved 2:45pm on 30 May 2022
    Documents received 12:00pm on 24 May 2022
    Application received 9:47am on 11 May 2022
    Application submitted 9:46am on 11 May 2022

steff1304
    Participant

That’s great news! So happy you’ve got your passport approved and now awaiting delivery. Bet that’s such a relief and now you can finially relax..

Ive not had any further updates since last week…
    My eldest passport was recieved on Thursday 26th May so awaiting further updates on that application tracker. let’s hope this just get approved and they don’t require proof of parental responsibility like my youngest daughter.

My youngest daughters passport was recieved on Monday 23rd May. Thursday 26th May they’ve requested I changed photo so uploaded new photo straight away and they’ve requested proof of parental rresponsibility.Sent birth certificate on friday 27th May and royal mail shows that this was recieved and signed for this morning so hopefully I will have some sort of update this week on her application.

Let’s hope it’s straight sailing after all this got my fingers crossed 🤞🏻

sharonlynn
    Participant

Thank you Steff. I think we may add a passport party to the Queens Jubilee celebrations!

I am sure you will have good progress on both passports next week taking into account the bank hols.
    Both your daughters passports are definitely being actioned now so I think you can also try to relax.

It is so worrying. I will keep a look out for your updates ! x

sharonlynn
    Participant

The passport has now been printed. 3 weeks exactly 🙂

Application history

Passport printed 8:52am on 1 June 2022
    Application approved 2:45pm on 30 May 2022
    Documents received 12:00pm on 24 May 2022
    Application received 9:47am on 11 May 2022
    Application submitted 9:46am on 11 May 2022

steff1304
    Participant

Good news my eldest daughter passport has been approved just waiting on it to be printed and dispatched 😁 so in all a 3 week turnaround to get to here which aing bad..

Application approved 8:17am on 6 June 2022
    Documents received 4:42pm on 26 May 2022
    Application received 8:33pm on 15 May 2022
    Application submitted 8:32pm on 15 May 2022

Hopefully I’ll have an update on my youngest daughter’s passport this week too as her birth certificate was recieved on 30th May via royal mail tracking. Once its been scanned through and approved it hopefully shouldn’t take too long to get approved also got my fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

steff1304
    Participant

Good news my eldest daughter passport has been approved just waiting on it to be printed and dispatched 😁 so in all a 3 week turnaround to get to here which aing bad..

Application approved 8:17am on 6 June 2022
    Documents received 4:42pm on 26 May 2022
    Application received 8:33pm on 15 May 2022
    Application submitted 8:32pm on 15 May 2022

Hopefully I’ll have an update on my youngest daughter’s passport this week too as her birth certificate was recieved on 30th May via royal mail tracking. Once its been scanned through and approved it hopefully shouldn’t take too long to get approved also got my fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

sharonlynn
    Participant

Super news Steff! I am sure you will receive approval for your youngest daughter very soon 🙂
    We received my sons passport this morning so very happy bunnies here x

steff1304
    Participant

That’s fantastic news I glad you’ve recieved your sons passport 😀 now you can be stress free and look forward to your holiday!

I’ve been on the phone to passport office this afternoon and they’ve applied a like for like on her documents from her previous passport application, the women I spoke to was confused as to why they asked for parental responsibility in the first place as it was a renewal.

I’ve now been assured that the application is now ready for approval I just need to wait for a couple of days for it to be updated on the tracker.

Happy Mummy just awaiting for updates now hopefully in the next couple of days!!

rac29
    Participant

Just wanted to share my experience with you as this forum gave me a lot of hope..

Passport submitted 16/05/22
    Old passport signed for 17/05/22
    Documents received 26/05/22
    Passport approved 06/06/22
    Passport delivered 09/06/22.
    3 weeks & 3 days in total , and that’s with the jubilee bank holiday !
    Good luck to anyone waiting.

beccyavison
    Participant

Does anyone have a telephone number to speak to a real person I just keep getting automated messages… I have tried 03002220000 and 03001231973… been waiting 11 weeks for daughters renewal been processing since 25th April.. holiday soon really don’t want to cancel!

steff1304
    Participant

Hi this is number I called 03001231973 I chose option 8 and then option 3

beccyavison
    Participant

Thankyou steff, finally spoke to a real person… sadly put me on hold for 1hr 21 mins to be told they had put me through to wrong person (cleaners staff room 🥴)and couldn’t redivert call so had to start again… to be put on hold for another 53 minutes… they hung up!!!! 😡 🤬😤😖 gonna have cuppa calm down and try again…

steff1304
    Participant

Oh no it sounds like your having a nightmare of a time.. hopefully you’ll get it sorted today especially as it’s been 11 weeks that’s you’ve been waiting.. A little heads up ask them to put you through to the progress team as they’re the only ones that can access your application and progress it further.. I’ve been on the phone to them today and my youngest daughter application has finally been approved.

Good luck I hope you get your daughter passport sorted soon!! 🙂

sharonlynn
    Participant

Fantastic news for you Steff ! Now you too can relax and look forward to your holiday 🙂 x

steff1304
    Participant

Thanks Sharon I’m glad it’s finally all been sorted I found that persistance was key for this to be were it now as it still probably would of been processing if I hadn’t called them and got the progress team to sort it..

Very happy mummy I can finally relax and wait for our family holiday!! Xx

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.