New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    AnnaK
    Participant

I’ve been told over the phone that an upgrade is not guaranteed. Going to be really disappointed of i don’t receive that phone call.

AnnaK
    Participant

Please report back on London. They are the worst it seems.

Sambarwell
    Participant

Which passport office was this?

Tara A
    Participant

We fly on Thursday and are still waiting me and my partner are waiting until Wednesday for the call and then driving to Durham it seems to be the only way to do it at the minute! But stressed if they turn us away as so many positive stories from people doing it!

Counttoten
    Participant

should I receive an automated email saying that my upgrade details have been received ?????

Gemzy
    Participant

You should get an email from Postroom which gives you instructions on what to do next. Did you get that?

zman224
    Participant

London passport office literally told me all I can do is wait , anyone think it’s worth going to Durham tomorrow as I fly Wednesday early morning

CharlieMKing
    Participant

Hi all,

I booked a cheap one way flight last Friday so I can start the upgrade process for my daughters first passport off early.

Called 0300 105 0850 and emailed all passport offices last Friday, was contacted by Durham at 8:30 on Sunday and got a email of application approval by 8:45 and the cheap flight I booked isn’t until 27th May and our actual family holiday flight isnt until 19th June.

If you have time on your side take things into your hands and get things started earlier and book a cheap flight to start the upgrade process rather then waiting until 2 weeks away from your actual flights.

hreeve3
    Participant

Just got off the phone and been told that I will not be getting a call from the Upgrade Team after all my attempts at calling / emailing. Been told that my passport is now with the couriers and I will have to just wait and see if its here in time for my flight on wednesday. Good luck to you all.

Gemzy
    Participant

Does anyone know how quickly The Liverpool progress team are working, would be interesting to know what date they’re working to? We fly on the 26th so not long now, I’m so stressed out, it’s my sons renewal we’re waiting on 🙁

samking
    Participant

Good luck everyone

Counttoten
    Participant

I spoke to the progress team this morning and she said I had to email Belfast office with all holiday details which I have done, I haven’t had an email from postroom

Gemzy
    Participant

That’s ok then, did you put the applicants name in subject? That’s what the post room email tells you to do 🙂

Counttoten
    Participant

I was told to put in date of travel as the subject

Gemzy
    Participant

I appreciate this being an option but this really doesn’t help people waiting for their passports for actual travel in the next 2 weeks, i.e m.. as you’re effectively jumping the queue which is a little unfair. Good on you for thinking outside the box but doesn’t help the likes of me! 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.