New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    zman224
    Participant

Thanks a lot appreciate the help I’m now attempting to push my flight forward to Friday In hope I can get this sorted thanks for your help enjoy your trip dude

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi all

Passport application approved.
    Peterborough passport office.
    Gone for printing.

Can I go in person and collect my son’s passport.

Our Flight is next Tuesday.

Garbett44
    Participant

After phoning today I was told my wife’s application had not been linked to my sons for the marriage certificate required. I called after we received it back in post yesterday.
    5 weeks ago I was first told they had been linked and been told numerous times since. So I’ve had to resend certificate today special delivery along with a note explaining what’s happened. Just 2 and half weeks until travel now so hopefully can process document quickly and we can upgrade!

leesa160
    Participant

🤞🏽For you! I find it totally unacceptable that post can sit unopened for a couple of weeks after it’s been signed for!
    The waiting is so so stressful.
    Surely they should have people opening the mail as it arrives and scanning the documents straight onto the system.

chelsjanekait
    Participant

My flight is booked for the 19th of May.
    I submitted application on the 28th of Feb. Documents were received on the 30th of March. I’m currently sitting on 3 hour train to London to the passport office and THIS AFTERNOON I RECEIVED A CALL ASKING ME TO MAIL MY SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT TO THEM. I have no idea what to do, I have to return home on the 19th.

Gemzy
    Participant

Is it possible for my husband to go to the passport office to try and get my sons passport even though I was the one who did the online application?

zman224
    Participant

Just returned from a last minute drive to Peterborough spoke to someone finally another human and wasn’t able to get passport today but he said tomorrow will be all good! Thanks for your help

Garbett44
    Participant

Great news! What time did you arrive there? Hearing a lot of people coming away with passports from Peterborough if they flying within 48 hours, I’m hoping to go if reach that point, it’s jubilee bank holiday Friday for me so hope they will be open still…

pcjc
    Participant

I’ve just had a message to say my passport application has been approved and is going for printing. I was planning to call on Sunday for the 2 week update service, but just wondering how long it took for peoples to be printed and dispatched normally after their application has been approved? And if you can do the 2 week upgrade after approval? Thank you for any advice

zman224
    Participant

Just got a call as I approached home my passports just been completed and I could have actually collected now if I had waited but was told tomorrow! Changed my flight for tomorrow evening so I can now say after weeks of being in this chat I’m out of here 😂 everyone keep trying and if you can go to Peterborough office as there amazing down there! London my local was useless and if they had done what Peterborough done I wouldn’t have had to change my flight! Keep trying guys it really does happen

pcjc
    Participant

hi, was peterborough the initial office you were told to use? my application is being done in Durham, 5 hours away from where i live! do you know if its possible to go to a passport office that hasnt been the one youve used during the application process?

congratulations as well!!

zman224
    Participant

I was originally told London had my upgrade request but after speaking with processing team turnt out Peterborough had it , going there to collect tomorrow

Gemzy
    Participant

Congrats! We’re heading to Peterborough on sat morning to see if they can process my sons, it’s with Liverpool Upgrade team so I’m hoping they can deal with it!

Gemzy
    Participant

I’d like to know the same, documents are at Liverpool but our closest is Peterborough

Anna245
    Participant

@pcjc

Both mine and my daughters (processed separately)

Were approved, printed the day after and sent out for delivery the day after that. So I wouldn’t worry now, its quite a quick process once approved.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.