New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    pcjc
    Participant

Oh amazing! Just to check, they were approved then printed without the upgrade service?

Thank you!

wanokuni
    Participant

Got through to progress team in 30 minutes. They were very helpful and directed me to the correct office (Peterborough, I had emailed London since it’s closer to me). Told me they weren’t gonna take anymore calls until they’ve emailed the office informing me of my case and I’ve emailed them too. so fingers crossed!

clare_mclaughlin
    Participant

What number was that on please?

AnnaK
    Participant

I need my passport by Monday. Its currently awaiting to be seen by an examiner.

I’ve emailed upgrade and escalated service. Only received an reply to acknowledge the date I need my passport.

Called yesterday to see what was going on with my application but told that upgrade is not a guarantee.

What should I do next?

Worried I won’t get my passport by this weekend.

Are they fed up of me calling and emailing? Maybe they’ve blacklisted me 🙁

Anna245
    Participant

@pcjc

Yes both approved, printed and sent out at no extra cost.

My renewal was done with no problems, I did make some calls and send a few emails ,to chase my daughters first passport as I was panicking. However I never received any calls or email acknowledgements

CharlieMKing
    Participant

k

Angadsingh1
    Participant

@Annak can you not travel to passport office to sort out? Think this maybe ur only option.

AnnaK
    Participant

My plan is to go to Peterborough on Friday or Saturday but I may have my 6 year old with me- so it will be hell for her.

Gemzy
    Participant

We may be doing the same on sat, will have the kids too! 😬

Kel85
    Participant

Has anybody had any luck receiving updates by actually going to your local office without an appointment?
    I am desperate now, I just need answers which are not being answered by the number I am ringing.
    I fly next Friday and I have applied for a child’s first passport.

xfxrxhx
    Participant

Is anyone getting any calls answered this morning I have been trying since 7am and not spoken to 1 person. Any help on different numbers to call would be greatly appreciated!

We are supposed to be travelling on Sunday. Stressed out is an understatement right now. I just need to speak to someone 😢

leesa160
    Participant

What no are you calling?

Kel85
    Participant

I actually had a meltdown after being on hold for over an hour this morning for them to say I cannot hear you and terminated my call.
    Got through again but progress team were unavailable….

Keep trying, you will get through, its just a waiting game.

xfxrxhx
    Participant

T 0300 330 0000. Just got answer after 2 hours and 20mins on hold. And got through to progress thank god!

Kel85
    Participant

Did you actually get through to the progress team? That’s fab… did they tell you any more info than the advisors?

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.