New Passport Upgrade Service!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Passport Upgrade Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    amylousie22
    Participant

Thankyou. If i dont hear i am going to go 48hours before. Im told the passport is at Durham but peterborough is actually my closest and im not sure if it would be safe to just go to durham

tom_marchantrm
    Participant

Hi
    Can I ask what stage you were at please. I’m in the same boat we fly Monday and I’ve just been told to wait. I got through to a woman from the escalating team again this morning and she just gave me a load of waffle again. I’m planning on going tomorrow hopefully get there first thing and see what they can do

flying2holiday
    Participant

Application was made 7 weeks ago waited 9 days for fast track to ring to pay for the fast track already sent flight details over but heard nothing so went down today as i fly monday and they told me collect at 5pm

whyarewewaiting
    Participant

I still have a while to go yet so trying not to panic just yet however… daughters passport been processing since 4th May and yesterday returned to documents received 26th April. If it gets to 48hours before will she need to come with me to the passport office and also what documents if any did you take with you?

SBen2210
    Participant

Does anyone have a telephone number for the upgrade team? I just literally missed a call from them whilst nature called, and they did leave a voicemail but no number to call back on!

amylousie22
    Participant

Arnt you one of the lucky ones! How long you been waiting for that?
    No number but i seen someone else miss a call from them and they called back 30 mins later

SBen2210
    Participant

It will be 9 weeks this coming Sunday since I applied, and I’m due to fly 7th July. I really hope they do call back today…I’m so angry at myself. My phone is not leaving my side from now on haha.

amylousie22
    Participant

Ahh!! Im at nearly 12 weeks,I go on the 25th june and was told they are ringing people in order of flying times clearly that another lie!! And lol yes i carry mine everywhere since i have been waiting for that call

SBen2210
    Participant

I rang the main number on Monday and they passed my details onto the upgrade team about 1.30pm.

amylousie22
    Participant

I had to email upgrade team, which they said i couldnt do untill 14days b4 flight. I emailed Saturday and still not had a call and i go on 9 days so stressful

SBen2210
    Participant

It is really bad…they need to be consistent for sure. I was told I would get a call back in 48h when I phoned Monday, so rang back yesterday and was told by someone else that I shouldn’t have been given a time frame for a call back and that they’ll ring me when they get to it. I don’t understand how you can be given such conflicting information when they all work from the same system.

tom_marchantrm
    Participant

I’ve just had a phone call from the progress team not even the upgrade team. First phone call I’ve had off them since the 6th June even with myself and my partner ringing every day demanding a call back. She now told me that my daughters photo has been declined even though it was accepted at the very first stage, and now she says it’s very unlikely I’ll be able to get her passport in time for Monday. We did everything right and more and now we’ve been put in this situation. Hoping with everything when we turn up tomorrow they’ll be able to sort it there and then

amylousie22
    Participant

Doesnt make sense does it! Im loosing it with it all! Its a child renewal it’s rediculous how long iv waited. And dont no if i am going to make my holiday. Do you know what office is dealing yours? My at durham which isnt even my closest office but i have a feeling i am going to be making a trip up there 48hrs b4 flight

amylousie22
    Participant

Oh no thays awful!!! I hope you get sorted tomorrow

SBen2210
    Participant

Well no call back yet – hopefully they’ll try again tomorrow. Not sure if that team works until 8pm like the rest of the HMPO.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.